2016-17 GPF Short Dance | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Short Dance

yuna13

On the Ice
as always the french are overscored and the canadian underscored! really??

let me remind you GPF 2011 when scott fell and they're still ahead of Nathalie and fabian and not by 1 or 2 point ahead no no more.

but guillaume can't stumble. a stumble or two is worse then the fall right?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Well done Shibs!

I really appreciate that they give us their musical preferences explained: One song and one song only.

H/D could take a lesson from them.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Am I off base or are they awfully close in TES to P/C right now? Like, close enough to pass them?

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm still trying to figure out when and why I've lost my love for the Canadians. I used to be sooo fond of them, they were my figure skating heroes (together with D/W, Kim and Asada). For some reason it just doesn't work for me anymore. I even liked the Shibs better... :shocked:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Showing my age but that hip-hop mix I find to just be noise and confusing. So I turn off the sound and then I can enjoy it.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Not a fan of this program, but Maia looks really hot in that costume! Good choice :) How close to P/C they will be?

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
The pattern steps of Shibsibs today looked a bit...I dunno, just not as good as before. But it was a nice performance anyway!

Plisskin

Medalist
I don't care what anyone else says, I like the music cuts and this is one of the few SD's I like this season. They performed that with much better punch than the last outings. Bravo Shibs!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
That is how you perform under pressure.
No sign of pressure at all. Maia looks so composed. :luv17:

agreed, this is one of things for I admire them the most - stay composed, focused under big pressure and doing their best business

tulosai

Record Breaker

let me remind you GPF 2011 when scott fall and they're still ahead of Nathalie and fabian and not 1 or 2 point ahead no no more.

Now I LOVED Pechelat and Bourezat, LOVED THEM, but there is no pretending they were even half the dancers Tessa and Scott were.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
shibs blues pattern probably lost a level... twizzles were stellar so was the lift... good skate...a bit subdued....

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

let me remind you GPF 2011 when scott fall and they're still ahead of Nathalie and fabian and not 1 or 2 point ahead no no more.

Wow..you have a memory.