2016-17 GPF Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Free Dance

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
P/C are executing okay but something feels off with their expression.

Yeah, I don't know exactly how to explain it, other than they were skating under a lot of pressure and it showed. But they still executed well.

DexterK

On the Ice
I remembered to look at the tech score only after P/C's performance was over, their movements are mesmerizing. Best of luck to all ice dancers today.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
They looked tense, but wow...mesmerizing. The rivalry with V/M makes them edgy and work on more. Good job.

Now, how V/M would take the challenge.

Last edited:

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
I want to watch a full vidoe of Marie-France on the sidelines, she is certainly an engaged coach from the snippets shown!

keasus

On the Ice
But you got Chinese food a:laugh:nd your snow shovelled. I got more delusional ranting about how her ex is not really the a-hole he is. I'm having trouble destressing from that convo to watch these FD. If someone was doing anything with driving music I'd be more into it.

AncientPeas, what your friend needs is a good companion. Forget men, I recommend a cat or dog, or both. They never let you down or mess with your mind

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy to see them have a good skate in front of the home crowd.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
But you got Chinese food and your snow shovelled. I got more delusional ranting about how her ex is not really the a-hole he is. I'm having trouble destressing from that convo to watch these FD. If someone was doing anything with driving music I'd be more into it.

Good point, if he started ranting about any of his exes I probably would have tossed him out. I mean, what's in it for me?

Lota

Record Breaker
I'd like to see them do different spins for once though. Programs aside, I think they've been doing the same spins for 4 years now? :think: