United-States

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada

TGee

Record Breaker
This is a higher quality video to better appreciate Nic's awesomeness :rock: and handsomeness ;) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alg9vDg21jE&t=16m19s

:thank: Our kids are still in awe of his dabbing in the middle of the program and before he came off the ice....Nic's a rising star that appeals to all generations...!

And dropping a line to note that Nic, among others including Stephen Gogolev, has been assigned to the Bavarian Open, held February 14-19 in Oberstdorf, Germany. See the complete list of Canadians assigned on the State of Canadian Figure Skating thread here.

Last edited:

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Andrew Poje :luv17:, that russian dude who married Bobrova, Deputat i think, Cizeron, Adam Rippon, Alex Shib, Nikita katsalapov (mmm ;) Nikolai sørensen! Klimov and Pitkeev ( i know he is very young) but not so many hot males compared to all the pretty ladies, but hey thats everywhere not just in skating!! :palmf: and of course Joshua Farris!!!

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
I do not see a post for Most Beautiful Lady Skater.

Of course, one is not needed.

That title belongs to Turkish ice dancer Alisa Agafonova.

No question. Other opinions are flatly wrong.

Don't worry, I'll help you out. There was a tie for most beautiful.......Maria Butyrskaya and Jennifer Robinson were given matching crowns in a beautiful ceremony hosted by Mr Rice. It was Fabulous....;)

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't worry, I'll help you out. There was a tie for most beautiful.......Maria Butyrskaya and Jennifer Robinson were given matching crowns in a beautiful ceremony hosted by Mr Rice. It was Fabulous....;)

Rigged! Russian interference! Voter fraud!

I demand a recount.

Sloopy

On the Ice
Why am I always late to the party?

Here is my list of current skaters only in no particular order:

Stunning, Gorgeous or Hot (take your pick)
Tim LeDuc
Alex Shibutani
Javier Fernandez
Michael Christian Martinez
Han Yan
Scott Moir
Romain Ponsart
Andrew Poje
Zack Donahue

Needs Seasoning
Yuzuru Hanyu - A little too boyish for me, but is handsome. Maybe it's the ruffled, fluffy, too fussy tops that make it hard to see him as a man.
Nathan Chen - Even though he's only 17, he's quite handsome and manly looking. The really deep voice doesn't hurt. Look out when he's gets older. :slink:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I just remembered a skater that I used to think was really good looking. His name was Steven Cousins....Do you guys remember him? He was a British skater who we all thought must have been related to Robin but, it wasn't true. http://www.absoluteskating.com/photogallery/2005soi/SOI 2005 Portland 2005 365.jpg

Yeah he was a cutie. Also from that era whom I thought was sponge-worthy (hehe) was Ingo Steuer. I'd even overlook his alleged Stasi ties. We all have our negatives anyway. Peter Oppegard was easy on the eyes too.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Last edited:

shine

Record Breaker
Hanyu is considered so beautiful in East Asia that it has been commented by entertainment ppl that he should have entered Johnny's Entertainment. And that is one huge influential Japanese agency for male idols. And many Chinese who don't even care about figure skating are mesmerised by his looks and he is, in a rare twist, extremely popular in China despite his nationality. He even made it onto some list for attractive Summer Olympians despite being a Winter athlete.

I'm Asian and grew up half of the time in East Asia, but I still dont' get it :laugh:

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm Asian and grew up half of the time in East Asia, but I still dont' get it :laugh:
You don't have to get it but the majority of Asians get it. The huge numers of fans on weibo don't have to register on this poor forum just to prove it to you.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
See what I mean........Those Russians are hard to resist Y'all. This picture has two Russian Tennis Stars. Yevgeny Kafelnikov and Marat Safin. I had the opportunity to meet both of these dreamboats at the Indian Wells Tennis Tournament out here in California,...http://www.tennisnow.com/images/2016/March/SafinKafelnikov.aspx

Safin!!!! Yeah!

https://www.instagram.com/kafelnikova.alesya/ Kafelnikov's daugther is a beautiful young model

Vasiliy Stepanov! He is a Russian actor https://www.google.hu/search?q=Васи...UICCgB&biw=1366&bih=609#imgrc=HdOkw6zxrVO5sM:

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClulQ0Uo7I&t=2m35s He knows how to make them crazy...:laugh2:

Last edited:

SimplyLex

On the Ice
Back in his day, Brian Joubert triggered the following statements from various commentators:

"Applause and screams of the female fans like during a Beatles concert"
"Sometimes it's enough for him to only swing a finger and ladies are already hanging over the railings"
"Somehow women in our crew always get a shot of Brian Joubert without his shirt in every show. Every single show"
after this last one came the cutest fluff of Brian speaking about girls liking his physical appearance ;)

So yeah, Brian Joubert, no contest. The hottest skater to ever grace the ice with his presence :luv17:

Also:
Fabian Bourzat, John Kerr, Morgan Cipres, Andrew Poje

and not classic handsome, but cute enough for me to have a crush on them:
Charlie White, Tomas Verner, Michal Brezina

luckyguy

Match Penalty
Status
Not open for further replies.