The most handsome men's skater | Page 14 | Golden Skate

The most handsome men's skater

Status
Not open for further replies.

shine

Record Breaker
it'll always be Stephane Lambiel for me. Maybe it's also his skating. I love that combination of masculine grace and abandon.

Last edited:

TGee

Record Breaker
Nic Nadeau of Canada, 2016 Junior Worlds silver medallist is suddenly so much more grown up....while we will still need to wait a bit to see him fully recovered from t's he injuries he experienced during this year's growth, and look forward to seeing all his quads back, we can look at his gorgeous insoucience in the meanwhile...

https://youtu.be/uB7Ng_56gMc?t=368

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The second there are pictures of Max in his new matador costume they're going in this thread.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Nic Nadeau of Canada, 2016 Junior Worlds silver medallist is suddenly so much more grown up....while we will still need to wait a bit to see him fully recovered from t's he injuries he experienced during this year's growth, and look forward to seeing all his quads back, we can look at his gorgeous insoucience in the meanwhile...

He looks good. When do the Men do their SP's ?

the50person

Rinkside
Really? :jaw: This is not sarcasm..I'm really surprised!
Hanyu is considered so beautiful in East Asia that it has been commented by entertainment ppl that he should have entered Johnny's Entertainment. And that is one huge influential Japanese agency for male idols. And many Chinese who don't even care about figure skating are mesmerised by his looks and he is, in a rare twist, extremely popular in China despite his nationality. He even made it onto some list for attractive Summer Olympians despite being a Winter athlete.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Hanyu is considered so beautiful in East Asia that it has been commented by entertainment ppl that he should have entered Johnny's Entertainment. And that is one huge influential Japanese agency for male idols. And many Chinese who don't even care about figure skating are mesmerised by his looks and he is, in a rare twist, extremely popular in China despite his nationality. He even made it onto some list for attractive Summer Olympians despite being a Winter athlete.

I was surprised because of the poster doesn't like Trankov at all...

I understand that Hanyu's face is really beautiful for many Asian women :yes:

senatormls

On the Ice
I like this thread! Javi,Javi,Javi! Sergei Voronov and a new fave.. Tim LeDuc! OMG! From the past.. Brian Joubert ain't too shabby!

TGee

Record Breaker
He looks good. When do the Men do their SP's ?

SP were last evening... Final flight of men's FS, including Nic who was 5th after SP, will be at about 8:00 pm / 20h EST

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nic Nadeau did finish 4th at Canadian nationals in senior men....

Enjoy his Elvis tribute free skate.....as was commented, when you hear Elvis you really wonder if the skater can carry it off... he does and more... 4Lo rotated and credited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09OaljG4lEY

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary

I saw him personally at Junior WCH last year. He was so manly compared to the others and definitely good looking.

TGee

Record Breaker
I saw him personally at Junior WCH last year. He was so manly compared to the others and definitely good looking.

Plushyfan, while I know Zhenya will always be first in your heart, I suspect that you agree with me Nic is one of the first men we've seen since Zhenya that has that very special combination of athleticism, charisma, physical presence and performance quality.

Folks here have been saying he is the next Kurt Browning, but I see more of Zhenya in him.

Glad you saw him in person!

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Plushyfan, while I know Zhenya will always be first in your heart, I suspect that you agree with me Nic is one of the first men we've seen since Zhenya that has that very special combination of athleticism, charisma, physical presence and performance quality.

Folks here have been saying he is the next Kurt Browning, but I see more of Zhenya in him.

Glad you saw him in person!

I agree with you. I enjoyed the Mary Poppins program he was elegant, airy and playful, and he skated in totally Canadian style.

Wow! I am loving this thread :love:

To me, the most good-looking skaters in the recent men's field are Javi Fernandez, Sergei Voronov, Alex Shibutani, Joshua Farris, and Yuzuru Hanyu.

Javi is a combination of handsomeness with pleasant personality. You can tell from his interviews that he's a humble and sincere person. And that just adds to his appeal.
Sergei, to me, is the most good-looking Russian in recent competitions. I have a friend who had a close-up picture with him and I was somewhat mesmerized.
Alex is also very charming when he dances on the ice. Add his jolly personality, and he got one fan in me! He has this certain charm that draws me into him.
Joshua had me at his "Give Me Love" program at 4CC. The music, the choreography and even his facial expressions are all on-point. It's just sad that he will not be competing anymore.
Yuzuru Hanyu can be cute at times and handsome at other times. His looks can be considered 'beautiful' especially here in East Asia. I think he could pass as an actor or J-Pop idol for his good looks :)

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I do not see a post for Most Beautiful Lady Skater.

Of course, one is not needed.

That title belongs to Turkish ice dancer Alisa Agafonova.

No question. Other opinions are flatly wrong.

dailytg20

On the Ice

Nic Nadeau has impeccable eyebrows. Maybe not quite at the geometric perfection of Max Aaron's, but they certainly rank way up there.

It's probably hard to believe it these days due to the ravages of time and vodka, but early-90's Artur Dmitriev was kinda hot in a romance novel way.

And I never really paid much attention to Eric Radford, but then I saw some backstage footage of him working his thighs at Worlds and I was like, wait a minute there, HOLD UP...

Status
Not open for further replies.