2016-17 Russian Qualifiers and other events | Page 33 | Golden Skate

2016-17 Russian Qualifiers and other events

Mirunna

Record Breaker
I know, that is exactly what I thought when watching it.

She is our of this world amazing and this is coming from someone who called her a carbon copy of Medvedeva with better jumps last season.
I am relieved she is going to Jr Worlds and heartbroken for Gubanova who has just one fluke competition (when it mattered the most) and has to miss it. To me, both Polina and Nastia are way better (and more consistent) than Konstantinova but oh well

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
She is our of this world amazing and this is coming from someone who called her a carbon copy of Medvedeva with better jumps last season.
I am relieved she is going to Jr Worlds and heartbroken for Gubanova who has just one fluke competition (when it mattered the most) and has to miss it. To me, both Polina and Nastia are way better (and more consistent) than Konstantinova but oh well

But I think that one should give Konstantinova a chance. She is 16 already - Medvedeva won senior worlds at 16. And Stasya in fact has been improving. If she nails both programs at JW she will make a serious statement which can help her with the transition to seniors. And it's going to be quite crowded in the Russian senior field next year.

As for Nastya she is still young. And I hope I am wrong as she is fantastic but I have some worries that puberty might not be an easy breeze for her.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
But I think that one should give Konstantinova a chance. She is 16 already - Medvedeva won senior worlds at 16. And Stasya in fact has been improving. If she nails both programs at JW she will make a serious statement which can help her with the transition to seniors. And it's going to be quite crowded in the Russian senior field next year.

As for Nastya she is still young. And I hope I am wrong as she is fantastic but I have some worries that puberty might not be an easy breeze for her.

That is true, I am not saying Konstantinova is a wear skater by any means. She is just not as good as Polina and Nastia in my opinion. And the fact that Gubanova might have puberty issues in the future does not mean she must be held down because Konstantinova is more reliable for the future. There is seriously too many talented girls in Russia and there is simply no room for all :(
Anyhow, does anyone know when Sr Ladies start? Thank you!

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
That is true, I am not saying Konstantinova is a wear skater by any means. She is just not as good as Polina and Nastia in my opinion. And the fact that Gubanova might have puberty issues in the future does not mean she must be held down because Konstantinova is more reliable for the future. There is seriously too many talented girls in Russia and there is simply no room for all :(
Anyhow, does anyone know when Sr Ladies start? Thank you!
What? Gubanova is hardly that reliable compared to Konstantinova, especially this season, so I don't see how the judges have anything to do with it.

RadioFan

Match Penalty
That is true, I am not saying Konstantinova is a wear skater by any means. She is just not as good as Polina and Nastia in my opinion.

What a luck that your oppinion doesnt count, but those of the judges.
That girl has such an aura, that she appears to be as twice as big
as the others when she enters the ice. You can really feel, that she
dominates the rink. And the judges see this as well. Only ones who
cant deal with it, are ppl before the TV-screen and trying to appear
smarter than the others.

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Glad to see Ogoreltseva has kept her 3L-3L.
But she certainly struggles in the LP.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
What a luck that your oppinion doesnt count, but those of the judges.
That girl has such an aura, that she appears to be as twice as big
as the others when she enters the ice. You can really feel, that she
dominates the rink. And the judges see this as well. Only ones who
cant deal with it, are ppl before the TV-screen and trying to appear
smarter than the others.
dont be too hard on posters who didnt see her live:agree:
we've been through this until we saw the light :laugh:

emzdeluxe

On the Ice

Wow the height of Alisa's jump in her first combo..[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I kept thinking that all day yesterday and, quite frankly, it totally blows my mind! :scratch2:

Main question is where puremaguc is & where the celebration of Lord Samarin gold medal:yay::laugh: