Rostelecom Cup Tickets | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Rostelecom Cup Tickets

NicoleSil

Rinkside
thanks a lot! I clicked on all tickets I wanted and now I have a technical error once I want to pay for them :-( Noooooo :confused:

NicoleSil

Rinkside
Congratulations to the lucky ones that were able to buy tickets. I cannot open my shopping cart which is why I am not able to buy any tickets :( This makes me so angry and sad at the same time. Is there anyone NOT having technical problems and could buy me tickets in the A or C area for Friday and Saturday? I could pay via paypal. I need 2 for each event. Hope you have a pleasing week :)

Ender

Match Penalty
It was very crazy and my hands were shaking.. I have never seen tickets being gone so fast. But I'm happy I managed to get tickets even if it's on 10s and 11s rows.
The ticket race was crazy... so much frustration and worries.

NicoleSil

Rinkside
The ticket race was crazy... so much frustration and worries.

I finally did it as well. But the only payment option that worked for me was via bank transfer. I know this might cost me some Euros but I will be fine :) HOWEVER, parter.ru sent the Russian names to me which my online banking does not recognize. Now I need the information in English. I hope the customer service will answer soon :confused: What a drama and so much stress <.<

yansun

Rinkside
Congratulations to the lucky ones that were able to buy tickets. I cannot open my shopping cart which is why I am not able to buy any tickets :( This makes me so angry and sad at the same time. Is there anyone NOT having technical problems and could buy me tickets in the A or C area for Friday and Saturday? I could pay via paypal. I need 2 for each event. Hope you have a pleasing week :)
The shop cart doesn't work !when I went back to check nothing was there, all gone .so I have to buy one by one. So frustrated!

LoveSkater

On the Ice
Country
Russia
All works. There are many tickets starting from 7 dollars to 44. Two top categories are not available at this time(

fendy

Rinkside
Hi guys I'm Fendy.
I work for my Russia travel agency. We just ordered 7×3 tickets for this competition, but the costumer canceled the order, so we have to re-sale them by original price.

Here I attach seats for 3 matches. I can send you the payment screenshot to prove that I didn't add any additional fee.
20th Oct B2 16 7 tickets 23usd/ticket
21rh Oct B3 18 7 tickets 50usd/ticket
22th Oct B1 13 7 tickets 46usd/ticket

Anyone who want to see the screenshot and buy ticket pls write to me: [email protected] I can accept paypal and then send you e-ticket via email. Also if you need guide in Moscow during that period pls contact me. We have professional guide who can speak English/Chinese/Russian.

Pls ease help me if you need this ticket, because they cost me a monthly salary ((( cry face

Sumireyan

Spectator
I finally did it as well. But the only payment option that worked for me was via bank transfer. I know this might cost me some Euros but I will be fine :) HOWEVER, parter.ru sent the Russian names to me which my online banking does not recognize. Now I need the information in English. I hope the customer service will answer soon :confused: What a drama and so much stress <.<

Oh no, I hope they get back to you! I pray I do not have the same issue with my bank.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I could not manage to buy tickets today and now the availability is just lamentable. I guess, I shall pay exorbitant price to black market dealers same as the last year. Just glad that I have secured very good seats for the Nationals.

Erika001

Spectator
Hi I need 2 tickets for Saturday.
Fendy do you have a Facebook profil? Can we be friends there and speak about the tickets?