Rostelecom Cup Tickets | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Rostelecom Cup Tickets

nagini

On the Ice
I heard rumors that ticket sale will start today. Any confirmations? I didn't find anything on megasport's official website and parter.ru is still quiet too.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
I heard rumors that ticket sale will start today. Any confirmations? I didn't find anything on megasport's official website and parter.ru is still quiet too.

It is not Rumor, there was an announcement on Russian Fed page
http://www.fsrussia.ru/ see ad above .

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Hope everyone got their tickets because apparently it was a bloodbath to get the good seats.

Marin

Record Breaker
Hope everyone got their tickets because apparently it was a bloodbath to get the good seats.

needs update 6-7 times and all category 1 and golden seats were gone in 20 min......... :handw::bed:

Sumireyan

Spectator
This is my first time trying to get tickets, and i keep getting a message that my payment can't be processed. This is so stressful. And I started off with great tickets. :(

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Not all seats got released yet, so at least there'll be other chances for getting your tickets later.

Marin

Record Breaker
This is my first time trying to get tickets, and i keep getting a message that my payment can't be processed. This is so stressful. And I started off with great tickets. :(

People with Northern American cards had trouble.. I know

Marin

Record Breaker
Not all seats got released yet, so at least there'll be other chances for getting your tickets later.

maybe just a bit coz 6k was already booked by Japanese tour companies and around 1k for athletes and ISU so not much left to realize honestly

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
maybe just a bit coz 6k was already booked by Japanese tour companies and around 1k for athletes and ISU so not much left to realize honestly

That's a lot of reserved tickets for Japanese companies. :eeking:

Hannah555

Ava artwork by talented ShampooNeko
Final Flight
It was very crazy and my hands were shaking.. I have never seen tickets being gone so fast. But I'm happy I managed to get tickets even if it's on 10s and 11s rows.

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice
Finally my friend and I got all tickets we want after having fought with other fans, payment process, and system error for 1 hr and half... :palmf:

fendy

Rinkside
I'm fendy from Russian Trip agency. We have bought ticket for this competition from 20th Oct to22th Oct. Fot 7 people. The guest reject the ticket so I want to sale these tickets. Anyone need this pls contact me. Email: [email protected]

yansun

Rinkside
finally I also get mine after several time with payment issue. That is really crazy! 5min all good seats gone!

fendy

Rinkside
I'm fendy from Russian Trip agency. We have bought ticket for this competition from 20th Oct to22th Oct. Fot 7 people. The guest reject the ticket so I want to sale these tickets. Anyone need this pls contact me. Email: [email protected]

I need to sale those 7×3 tickets by original price.