2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Skate Canada Free Dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Hey, at least you don't get stuck with Al Trautwig and Tim Daggett going on and on about "green" scores and "yellow" scores and "red scores." LOL - gymnastics is every bit as patronizing or worse.

TRAFFIC LIGHTS ARE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, NBC.

I watched USAG's youtube streams all Worlds so I didn't have to deal with the NBC commentary.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
More green dresses in figure skating, please! Different shades.. There are so many fantastic shades of green

i agree... tracy wilson says that it's a bad luck colour in skating...

considering the UR splat fest we saw today... black, red, all colours are bad luck lol

tulosai

Record Breaker
I enjoyed that but it was a bit labored at times and let's be real: Joti is no Mister Darcy.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Hey, at least you don't get stuck with Al Trautwig and Tim Daggett going on and on about "green" scores and "yellow" scores and "red scores." LOL - gymnastics is every bit as patronizing or worse.

I'd believe it. I'm just a casual gymnastics watcher, but I always get the vibe that the commentators are talking to a class of preschoolers.

Greta

On the Ice

Absolutely, I also hate patronizing gymnastics commentary. There are parts of these sports that take some time to understand, but acting like the viewer will just never get it doesn't help anyone.

I don't think I've ever watched synchro, but it sounds like I should stick to ice network for that!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Like the look of this German couple very much. Ben Agosto compliments him on becoming such a good partner so quickly. He compliments their beautiful chemistry. I concur.

GGFan

Record Breaker
+10 PCS for skating to Pride and Prejudice. I really enjoyed that. I think she really lives that music.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I learn so much from Ben Agosto every broadcast.❤️❤️