Country
Martinique
Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
True, but without the fall, this program scores in the 58’s for PCS. On another note, I seriously think Piper’s injury directed this result. Momentum is HUGE in ice dance, and they couldn’t score match w Madi and Evan after GPF to re-assert themselves on top of the pecking order. Also, Piper and Paul skated small here, not quite tentative, per se, but not w the largesse of Madi and Evan or the precision of the Italians (minus Marco’s errors).
I'm a former elite ice dancer, I know how this works. I also know what I'm looking at.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations C/B!!🌹🌹🤩
Have they skated this better? Yes
Mood interrupted? Yes but still captivating
the prize is for an abstract concept exquisitely conceived and so richly felt it is above the mundane.. pure Duende

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well the theme of C/B program was about wind that fans a spark into a flame providing it oxygen so that it grows. Eventually all are fires are extinguished. If that isn't an abstract metaphor for this pairing then I don't know what a metaphor and theme are. Beginning and ending in a love knot inspired by their engagement ring surely seems the way to extinguish this teams competitive days. For me it is a sad day as I will miss their creativity and willingness to take risks. For those of you not fans please feel free to celebrate when they announce they are done = I hope it solves all your problems.