Evgenia Medvedeva's 3S-3T-3T-3T | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva's 3S-3T-3T-3T

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Sorry, stupid question coming: The video won't start playing for me. Do you have to have an instagram account to view it, or is the problem with my PC? Thanks.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Thanks a lot, silverfoxes, your link worked. :)
Big congrats to Evgenia, the combination looks impressive! :cheer:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw her do the 3-3-3 during the Ladies Practice the morning of the free skate - she reels it off like nothing. This is why she is WC!

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
I feel like I should know the answer to this (and part of me thinks the answer is no), but would it be possible to replace the 3-jump combo or sequence with a 3-3-3? I know that points-wise it might not actually make sense, but it would be interesting to know.

Who cares. Right up there with double-dutch jump rope.

It's the grace and ease that is impressive and beautiful to watch. (No offense to jump-ropers -- they're pretty cool, too.)

I feel like I should know the answer to this (and part of me thinks the answer is no), but would it be possible to replace the 3-jump combo or sequence with a 3-3-3? I know that points-wise it might not actually make sense, but it would be interesting to know.

I am pretty sure that it is OK to do a 3-3-3 combo (I think some men have done it in competition). But yes, when you work out the rest of the program you haven't gained anything points-wise.

Last edited:

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
Is it safe to say that she's had the most impressive debut senior season of any female skater?