2018 Junior World Championships/JGP Spots | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior World Championships/JGP Spots

tars

Record Breaker
i'm still rooting for my piggytail prodigy (aka Anastasia Tarakanova) after all these years. I have no idea why everyone's focus is on Anna and Sasha only cuz my piggytail prodigy is no less (or even better) than any of them when she hits.
Maybe they fear the trend... ;)
2015 - Nastia beating Anna and Sasha
2016 - Anna and Sasha beating Nastia
2017 - Nastia beating Anna and Sasha
2018 ...

atsumiri

Record Breaker
I'm rooting for Anna along three of them.
Right now i prefer Anna's skating and Sasha's jumps.
But i find Nastaya interesting too. I really like her SP. Hope she will keep it.
Wish all of them good luck)

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
I know that this is for Worlds/JGP spots, but does anyone know the required single jump in the SP for the girls this season?

Sabrina

Record Breaker
Has Amanda Stan qualified for any JPG? I saw her on a list, but I can't find her on any location.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Has Amanda Stan qualified for any JPG? I saw her on a list, but I can't find her on any location.

individual skaters do not qualify. Countries qualify, and Romania has qualified 1 spot in each of 3 events. If you look at the JGP announcement on page 16, where it lists which events each country was assigned, you'll see Romania got the AUT/CRO/ITA events. If you look at the entries listed in the Competitors thread in the Austria JGP subforum, Amanda was initially entered but I guess she withdrew for some reason. Another skater is entered for the CRO event, and the ITA lists are not out yet.