Russian test skates 2017-2018 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Russian test skates 2017-2018

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Ok I love Kolyada's SP, from this angle and all :laugh:
I think it's visible Lambiel worked on that with Olga, and really the only issue remains that unfortunate 4Lz. Lots of potential in this one.

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Me :love: it!
Different from what he did before, but you can still see his own quirky style. I'm a happy fan :luv17:

Same here, just lovely. You can totally see Lambiel's influence too, I am so pleased he's going into the Olympics season with this. Fingers crossed now for the FS tomorrow.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
We missed dances. Men in general are not good. Lazukin has nice body control his Spanish dance could rival Javi. But he was very slow and jumps are not there. Lord has decided to be lyrical this season. I think fun style suits him better. He fell on 4lz. Voronov skated like Voronov. 4t stepout nice 3a and just 3lz2t. Petrov has weird music cuts with rock-n-roll theme. Both 4t and 3a were not perfect. His performance was also: what was it? Aliev skated wonderfully the first half. And he stayed on his feet. Although 4lz was twofoot and UR. He went for 4t3t combo and did it although 3t landing was not good. Unfortunately, he became very tired at the end. One spin was as if he was fighting. Will he have stamina for the FS? Anyway, he is very promising. KolYada has a superb program this season. And he delivers...besides jumps so far. 4lz fall and 3a stepoUT. 3 Lutz quads attempts and no one had success. Kolyada and Aliev - the only two hopes from what I saw.

solani

Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Same here, just lovely. You can totally see Lambiel's influence too, I am so pleased he's going into the Olympics season with this. Fingers crossed now for the FS tomorrow.
That last spin, with the music change could really become a moment. Unexpected music selection, but I think I'm going to enjoy this program immensely this season. :)