Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Not one wrong movement for Zhenya naturally, good for her! :clap:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
That music is gorgeous and from what I could see with my minuscule screen, it looked lovely!

whatif

Medalist
Holy @#$%! Med looks ready. Finally, the programme the North American posters here will love.

russianfan

Match Penalty
Tuk looking to be a serious contender for third spot. Zhenya is rock solid as usual, a bit unexpected mistake from Alina but still nice overall.

whatif

Medalist
All ladies looked promising, even men seemed in decent shape for this time of the year.

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Zagitova - small mistake but looks solid. Also wasn't it supposed to be mix of Swan Lake and Moonlight? I think my ear missed Moonlight part. I don't complain
Tuk - Tuk is back! The music really fits her. She looks like she is in game again :D
Sotskova - well. As somebody said earlier it was very Sotskova - nice but not memorable
Radionova - I hated this SP last season and I still hate it now
Zhenya - was flawless and it seemed to have less miming than previous Averbukh's programs BUT isn't it exactly the same choreo like last season? Even spread eagle was in the same place...

LadyB

Record Breaker
Big round of applause to @tekstil_slava_sochi for the coverage (and to everybody else who covered the event) :cheer:

Now I want to see them up close. Let the fun begin! :party2:

Just forgot that there'll be more tomorrow!!! :laugh::yes2:

Kittosuni

Medalist
wow Medvedeva's StSq was impressive.

Same layout from last year. I really hate that glide to her spin.

Didnt really feel it but with a very tense atmosphere like the Olympics I think this is going to be cracker.