2015-16 GP Predictions Round 1: Skate America | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015-16 GP Predictions Round 1: Skate America

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Results of the prediction game Skate America ladies

Gold mirai4life, text_skate 70 points!
Silver Florencito 65 points
Bronze Art&Sport, sunnyouyang, GF2445, kaarle, berry8, SashaJuliaSpins, wallee, Ekm, MGstyle, psusanne, chameleon 60 points

Congratulations!

:hb:

Average score is 43,5 Minimum score is 20

:laugh2: I need my shiny bronze medal now!!! Thanks Mrs. P and all scorer! Onward to my next fix...SKATE CANADA HERE I COME!!!

berry8

Final Flight
Men's scorer here. Like WeakAnkles, I'm scoring everything by hand.

So... due to most people underestimating Max Aaron and overestimating D10 and Mura, scores aren't really high here. However... we do have some medalists:

Gold: Both koatcue and berry8 with 60 points! :points:
Silver: Both HanDomi and karne with 55 points! :cheer2:
Bronze: Both bellflower and nipman with 50 points! :cheer:

I must have some crystall-ball gazing ability therefore.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I'm sorry for the delay. I have all the scores, but I cannot seem to input them into the scoresheet. I am waiting to hear what to do next. Again, I'm sorry I'm such a computer idiot.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm sorry for the delay. I have all the scores, but I cannot seem to input them into the scoresheet. I am waiting to hear what to do next. Again, I'm sorry I'm such a computer idiot.

It's okay, WA. Last year, the norm was it took a few days for all the scores to be posted. Personally, I think it's nicer for the scores to come a bit after the events are over- gives everyone something additional to look forward to ;)

I had never worked in a Google spreadsheet until last season, too. You'll get the hang of it though, don't worry :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Ta Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have liftoff!!! The Dance Results Are Posted!

GOLD: SashaJuliaSpins with 70 points! :points:

SILVER: NYscorp6 with 65 points! :party2:

BRONZE: Abraxis12345, aero, desertskates, draqq, Duality, lady_bee, lighthouse, malif, nieves, Snow63, snow white, tuvckic16 (and, privately, me) with 60 points! :cheer:

And a special Good Karma medal for satine94 for the comment above! It was much appreciated! :)

Congrats to all our medalists for the Skate America Dance event!

If you feel there is a mistake with your score, it's probably because your check didn't clear in time...I mean, it's probably because I screwed up somewhere and will be glad to make any necessary corrections. Please send me a PM if that is the case!

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Okay, guys.

So we had some issues with the spreadsheet. Namely that we made some additions, that resulted in the main spreadsheet being incorrect. I have since fixed the problem and your scores should be correct for the most part.

Also the pivot tables of the spreadsheet didn't have everyone's name because it only accounted for a limited range, i.e. a spreadsheet with 144 contestants, not the 191 contestants we ended up having. That should also be resolved as well.

Please feel free to contact the judges if there are still inaccuracies. IF there aren't any, then I should be ready to reveal the overall winners.. So everyone please check your scores!!

samm22

On the Ice
Okay, guys.

So we had some issues with the spreadsheet. Namely that we made some additions, that resulted in the main spreadsheet being incorrect. I have since fixed the problem and your scores should be correct for the most part.

Also the pivot tables of the spreadsheet didn't have everyone's name because it only accounted for a limited range, i.e. a spreadsheet with 144 contestants, not the 191 contestants we ended up having. That should also be resolved as well.

Please feel free to contact the judges if there are still inaccuracies. IF there aren't any, then I should be ready to reveal the overall winners.. So everyone please check your scores!!

This is probably stupid, but could I have a link to the spreadsheet?

Edit: found it lol...sorry

Last edited:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Well, considering I totally bombed Pairs, 170 points overall is not that bad :) :laugh2:

Thanks to all the scorers as usual, and personally to WeakAnkles for doing my part of the job too :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
165 is solid. I think I'm going to try a random number generator for one of the events. Just to see if I do better that way ;)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Honorary Mention: tulosai, Sackie, bellflower, Winnie_20, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Florencito, NYscorp6, centerpt1, rosacotton, karne, HR4, and IndependentObserver, for being the only people in the entire game to put Max Aaron on the podium. :party2:

Can I ask? Was I the only one to predict the win, or did someone else do it too?