2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Ladies Free Skate

BlueIcicle

Rinkside
Like I said in the other thread, if there's no flutz call on Evengia then I call rigged judging :noshake: :(

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
My laptop just died on me. Is this a sign? :drama: Oh, pray for me now please. From Ashley to Gracie to Satoko to Mao to Elena and finally to Evgenia, this is scarier and more exciting than any other rollercoaster I've rode.

Like, died died or just forgot to charge it died?

paperhearts

Final Flight
Dresses galore during the warm-up really. :love: Beautiful dresses and lovely ladies, hopefully we get beautiful and lovely performances too!

notonmylife15

On the Ice
Before this gets going, I just want to comment on one thing, having seen the Jr. Ladies podium. I really, REALLY wish Russia would give its senior ladies a chance to mature. As much as I love Medvedeva, Radianova seems to be yesterday's news, Lipnitskaya has dropped off the planet and even Adelina Sotniksova managed just ONE good year. These young ladies should be growing up to be national treasures, not burnt out at 16.

Vili67

On the Ice
Lady's on ice but it's shame i have time to see perhaps three first and then have to go to work.
But thank good we have youtube:yahoo:

Laurelise

On the Ice
On the one hand, it was really exciting last year when Ashley had a fantastic free and moved from sixth to third, so it would be kind of fun to see that again. On the other hand, the disasters required for that to happen were :hopelessness: and would not be fun to watch again.

In balance, I'd like to see everyone skate well. And if the result of that is that Ashley or Gracie moves up to the podium, :agree:. If not, we'll have seen some great skating, in which case everybody wins!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
For what it's worth, I'd like Mao to skate clean and show the russian babies that they are NOT in charge yet. :biggrin:

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Before we get to the drama of the competition, I'd just like to say that Satoko's male coach is a very good looking young man. :cool14:

glorybox6

Final Flight
Video killed the radio starrrrrr :laugh:

Nothing like this cheesy in-arena music to juxtapose all this TENSION