2015-16 Grand Prix Final Short Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015-16 Grand Prix Final Short Dance

caitie

Medalist
Wow, impressive! Their TES fell two points but they still got a season's best. The judges must be feeling them.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
okay, the royals entrance now - Kaitlyn and Andrew waltz like champs!!!!!!

BEST costumes this season :love:

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I love them!!!Shibs brilliant as always this season. I'm cursing myself for not going to Ondrej Nepela Trophy to see their beatiful programs. Bratislava is just like 2 hours from my home, and it was holidays and I still didn't go. Don't ask me why. Next year there won't be this amazing Coldplay FP for them. I will be terrible sorry for this missed opportunity for whole season now.

zschultz1986

Final Flight
The fact that I was looking at Maia the whole time says wonders about their (and her) improvment in her personality showing through. Usually my eye is pulled toward Alex in the pair, but this year, for some reason, Maia is giving it to me.

caitie

Medalist
I love them!!!Shibs brilliant as always this season. I'm cursing myself for not going to Ondrej Nepela Trophy to see their beatiful programs. Bratislava is just like 2 hours from my home, and it was holidays and I still didn't go. Don't ask me why. Next year there won't be this amazing Coldplay FP for them. I will be terrible sorry for this missed opportunity for whole season now.

You never know, they might have something even better next season?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I had a dream about Alex the other day and it was :eek:: Now I can't watch them without thinking about that lol

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
35+ is a new personal best in PCS for the Shibs! This is very encouraging. Now perk up those levels. Break that TES PB from 2011! :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker

Ondrej Nepela wasn't their best competition, so there's that? :shrug: I think it was before they fixed their free dance, too.