2015-16 JGPF Ladies Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015-16 JGPF Ladies Free Skate

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
polina is great technically but there is sth about her that i am not feeling, maybe its her programs, but congratulations, that was great :clap: she shouldnt be allowed to to Biellman spin though, it kills the speed and affect of her layback spin :slink:

my favourite performance is belong to Marin!! congrats for bronze medal :yahoo:

breynows

On the Ice
Wow Polina's jumps are crazy :eeking: . Not feeling her programs this year but she really is a contender for 2018.

Congratulations Polina.

MasterB

Final Flight
so nervous for Marin, i really hope she wont make any mistakes and medal :love: i have a question though, whats on her left hip?? whats it for? :confused:
good luck to all ladies!!!! :cheer:

Padding, she probably has fallen too much and now has a major bruise.

HR4

On the Ice
Bravo Polina, can she go seniors next year? OMG this must be not that motivating for Lipnitskaya, Sachanovich, Sotnikova and Pogorilaya! I am also happy for Maria!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Marin was a lot better at her last JGP & Alisa's errors were less disruptive to me, but it's ok...Alisa will be on the podium next year. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Bravo Polina, can she go seniors next year? OMG this must be not that motivating for Lipnitskaya, Sachanovich, Sotnikova and Pogorilaya! I am also happy for Maria!

Why wouldn't it be motivating? Don't most athletes feel motivated to improve when the competition is strong?

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
Marin finally got Stsq4. She usually gets 3 or sometimes even 2. Hope she hits it more consistently. I suppose she would be on the world team along with Wakaba and Yuna.S. due to her podium finish here. (I don't think much will change at Nationals)

6 Jumps in the second half for Polina :eeking:

MIM

Medalist
Congrats Polina, Maria, and Marin!!

Alisa has higher PCS but lower TES(esp. GOE) than Marin, which I have to agree.
Good job everyone! I enjoyed the competition. It is Saturday, so happy I can watch the event all day long!! :yahoo:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Happy that Maria went clean, finished 2nd and got the silver!

Polina left me speechless with her jumping ability, there is nothing special about her artistry though. She will develope that in future maybe.

Does Alisa always have UR issues? I don't recall something like that. She needed to skate completely clean to medal in this field. Sorry for her but she still has years ahead!

Congratulations to Marin for medalling here. Honestly, I didn't expect that. I thought that Shiraiwa would be #1 Japanese lady here. She proved me wrong. It's good that she has medalled at JGP final in her junior debut season.

lishazard

Rinkside
This breaks Lena's junior world record right? Very well deserved. It's a shame Polina can't compete as a senior next year. I can bet money that she will podium at Russian Nationals.

MasterB

Final Flight
I feel Yuna was underscored. Her speed in and out of the jumps was awesome.

Why do so many Russian girls have terrible double axels? (except Polina, Sotnikova, and Tuk)

I love Marin, her flow is heavenly. I could watch her do stroking all day.

koheikun90

On the Ice
Out of all the skaters, Marin Honda would be the most Dick Button approved. Style, position, speed, edges, spiral, layback, star quality, joy!