2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD and FD

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I am watching! Curious about A/U free dance to soundtrack of famous Turkish movie "İncir Reçeli".

Layback11

Record Breaker
The opening choreo was slightly odd...is she a zombie in this program? And her facial expression...seriously, is she?

LisaM

Medalist
Lmao at the end his hand slightly creeping lower on her chest :laugh2: (I'm 12 haven't you heard)

Good program, really liked the music.

tulosai

Record Breaker
The opening choreo was slightly odd...is she a zombie in this program? And her facial expression...seriously, is she?

I don't think so???

I actually thought it was a lovely program, but I do agree with the commentator that it was cautious. I think it has the potential to be very emotionally moving if skated with a bit more expression.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lmao at the end his hand slightly creeping lower on her chest :laugh2: (I'm 12 haven't you heard)

Good program, really liked the music.

That final pose has the potential to be extremely awkward if they're not paying attention and misjudge the distance... Don't worry, I thought about that too. :agree:

tulosai

Record Breaker
That program did not work for me. The errors didn't help but it was just very generic.

Too bad A/U dropped so far down... it would have been incredibly cool if they could have gotten a medal.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
A/U portrays a sad love story where the woman is an AIDS patient and getting worse everyday.

QuadThrow

Medalist
The Germans still have got the highest TES... really strong start into the season...

I must say:There are some little hopes in the dark and sad German figure skating.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I don't know if I really love this program for Chock/Bates... I think their real strength (other than consistently hitting level 4's) is in telling and selling a story, and I wasn't really feeling that from them here...

LisaM

Medalist
I thought that was quite a generic program, it didn't really get anywhere until the tempo went up. The elements were really good though, especially the entry into the spin.