2023 Nebelhorn Trophy: General Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Nebelhorn Trophy: General Info

Country
Norway

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I guess there will not be a single free stream of a Challenger competition this (or in future) seasons then (apart from Autumn Classic). Too bad, because even if I could afford it (which I cannot), I will not pay somewhere in the ballpark of 150 to 200€ each season to have the opportunity of watching all Challengers.

Guess I'll have to stick to giving my information to dubious Russian social media sites and pay for my stream with my privacy. 🤷‍♀️

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I could afford. But as I cannot watch everything live and I am going to two live events, GP and Finlandia( two days) and there is also JGP I decided I save my money this time. Is it Solid Sport who is responsible? I think it is in Finlandia too but did not yet find the Price.

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
For a moment I thought okay, 3 Euro per month, that's okay. But then I saw that's just for the general channel and for Nebelhorn the prices are the same as for Lombardia... apparently they have agreed on doing this. :palmf:
So, no, not gonna watch this either.
It's just growing pains. Let them see where the market is at, figure out seasons' passes for the Challengers etc. Once that's in place, I hope they will eventually figure out how to package an all-event replay on like YouTube or something for a more reasonable price tag/convenience.

Country
Norway
I guess there will not be a single free stream of a Challenger competition this (or in future) seasons then (apart from Autumn Classic). Too bad, because even if I could afford it (which I cannot), I will not pay somewhere in the ballpark of 150 to 200€ each season to have the opportunity of watching all Challengers.

Guess I'll have to stick to giving my information to dubious Russian social media sites and pay for my stream with my privacy. 🤷‍♀️

And given the quality of the paid stream at Lombardia Trophy, you can not be sure that you get good quality of the stream you paid for either....

I feel a little twisted about this one, I kinda regret using the money on Lombardia stream, but from previous years I think Nebelhorn Trophy stream has been good and it even had a commentary, so I should have bought this one instead because I think we can trust this organizer more. I have to think what I will do, maybe wait and see if it turns up a "free stream" or not.

The good thing about the paid stream is that it´s available to rewatch for a while, if I remember correctly Lombardia should still be available to watch until 31th of October.

Last edited:
Country
Norway
20 € every weekend to watch my favorites :palmf: On to other sports and some junior skating.
There should be some kind of package prize if you want to purchase access to all Challengers that will be stream there. Instead of having to pay crazy amount for just one competition. There should be like a subscription monthly fee and you would know beforehand how many competitions would be streamed and you could decide if it would be worth subscribing or just buy for one weekend at reasonable prize (so there would be options not the one or the other).

I would consider subscribing for 20 euros a month if I knew it would guarantee me at least 2 Challengers/other competitions to watch a month. But it seems like last minutes decisions on different platforms.

Just the prize for one weekend of Challengers now is the same as one month of Viaplay sport subscription which already is a bit expensive. If you subscribed for the right month like October, you could possible watch 3 GPs with good quality stream and commentators for the same amount of money as one week of Challengers cost now, and then you still have access to watch other sports as well.

Last edited:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll fork over 200 Euros each season to watch the Challengers. As long as the streams stay on legitimate portals and they don't try some 🐮💩 again as they did with JWC in Synchronized Skating, where you had to "pay" for the stream by sharing personal data, watching adds or spamming your friends in social networks, I'm kinda ok with it. At least the organizers get some of the money from SolidSports and I hope also from the other streaming portals.

However, I don't think I will buy the Nebelhorn streams this year because I have another skating event going on in parallel. If they had been free, I would have dropped in during the breaks of the other competition but now :shrug:. So I guess they are losing the casual viewers in any case.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I am not paying. I prefer saving my money to attend live events... or watch things that get leaked on youtube later on. I will stick to events in CANADA and JGP..

BTW : this weekend, for those who are curious Izzo-Ferland and Bombardier -Farand are competing at Souvenir-Georges-Éthier, the last of the summer competitions by Patinage Québec. Free, avalaible streaming and archives :)

You are welcome ;)

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
There should be some kind of package prize if you want to purchase access to all Challengers that will be stream there. Instead of having to pay crazy amount for just one competition. There should be like a subscription monthly fee and you would know beforehand how many competitions would be streamed and you could decide if it would be worth subscribing or just buy for one weekend at reasonable prize (so there would be options not the one or the other).

I would consider subscribing for 20 euros a month if I knew it would guarantee me at least 2 Challengers/other competitions to watch a month. But it seems like last minutes decisions on different platforms.

Just the prize for one weekend of Challengers now is the same as one month of Viaplay sport subscription which already is a bit expensive. If you subscribed for the right month like October, you could possible watch 3 GPs with good quality stream and commentators for the same amount of money as one week of Challengers cost now, and then you still have access to watch other sports as well.
You know two can share? I do that with my brother. Worth it due to other winter sports they broadcast too.

Country
Russia
ISU CS Nebelhorn Trophy 2023
Oberstdorf / GER
20.09.2023-23.09.2023
In order of Personal Best, * unofficial best.

Men
No. Name Nation Score
1 Kazuki TOMONO JPN 273.41
2 Adam SIAO HIM FA FRA 268.98
3 Koshiro SHIMADA JPN 247.17
4 Lucas BROUSSARD USA 220.43
5 Landry LE MAY FRA 206.64
6 Aleksa RAKIC CAN 205.23
7 Davide LEWTON BRAIN MON 203.16
8 Kai JAGODA GER 188.43
9 Filip SCERBA CZE 152.33
10 Euken ALBERDI ESP 150.15
WD Daniel GRASSL ITA 278.07
WD Corentin SPINAR FRA 176.24

Women
No. Name Nation Score
1 Isabeau LEVITO USA 215.74
2 Kimmy REPOND SUI 194.09
3 Alexia PAGANINI SUI 192.88
4 Minchae KIM KOR 192.48
5 Lorine SCHILD FRA 179.00
6 Lindsay VAN ZUNDERT NED 175.81
7 Sonja HILMER USA 174.46
8 Sara-Maude DUPUIS CAN 170.67
9 Livia KAISER SUI 161.59
10 Stefanie PESENDORFER AUT 154.31
11 Gerli LIINAMAE EST 152.01
12 Mariia ANDRIICHUK UKR 150.74
13 Linnea KILSAND NOR 128.43
14 Julija LOVRENCIC SLO 122.33
WD Mae Berenice MEITE FRA 178.89
WD Yae-Mia NEIRA CHI 122.34

Pairs
No. Name Nation Score
1 Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nikita VOLODIN GER 194.52
2 Lia PEREIRA / Trennt MICHAUD CAN 193.00
3 Annika HOCKE / Robert KUNKEL GER 191.76
4 Maria PAVLOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO HUN 190.67
5 Lucrezia BECCARI / Matteo GUARISE ITA 185.06
6 Ellie KAM / Danny O'SHEA USA 178.83 (*)
7 Letizia ROSCHER / Luis SCHUSTER GER 170.65
8 Valentina PLAZAS / Maximiliano FERNANDEZ USA 169.09
9 Kelly Ann LAURIN / Loucas ETHIER CAN 167.67
10 Nika OSIPOVA / Dmitry EPSTEIN NED 167.14
11 Irma CALDARA / Riccardo MAGLIO ITA 164.23
12 Maria MOKHOVA / Ivan MOKHOV USA 162.16
13 Oxana VOUILLAMOZ / Flavien GINIAUX FRA 157.19
14 Anna VALESI / Manuel PIAZZA ITA 153.89
15 Sofiia HOLICHENKO / Artem DARENSKYI UKR 147.61
16 Lydia SMART / Harry MATTICK GBR 135.32*
17 Greta CRAFOORD / John CRAFOORD SWE 134.40
18 Julia MAUDER / Johannes WILKINSON RSA 102.43
WD Federica SIMIOLI / Alessandro ZARBO CZE 136.02

(*) Ellie KAM / Danny O'SHEA USA exist in Entries, but USFS writes that this pair WD.
See https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/...24-international-assignments-and-results.aspx

Ice Dance
No. Name Nation Score
1 Lilah FEAR / Lewis GIBSON GBR 214.73
2 Allison REED / Saulius AMBRULEVICIUS LTU 199.20
3 Juulia TURKKILA / Matthias VERSLUIS FIN 198.21
4 Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO USA 191.55
5 Jennifer JANSE VAN RENSBURG / Benjamin STEFFAN GER 181.50
6 Maria KAZAKOVA / Giorgi REVIA GEO 181.22
7 Lorraine MCNAMARA / Anton SPIRIDONOV USA 179.03
8 Katerina MRAZKOVA / Daniel MRAZEK CZE 177.43
9 Alicia FABBRI / Paul AYER CAN 171.63
10 Molly LANAGHAN / Dmitre RAZGULAJEVS CAN 170.19
11 Natacha LAGOUGE / Arnaud CAFFA FRA 162.09
12 Lou TERREAUX / Noe PERRON FRA 154.48
13 Samantha RITTER / Daniel BRYKALOV AZE 138.92
- Milla Ruud REITAN / Nikolaj MAJOROV SWE -
WD Olivia Josephine SHILLING / Leo BAETEN BEL 147.40*

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

danger-black.gif

raise the black