2023 Autumn Classic: General Info | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2023 Autumn Classic: General Info

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
not sure if we had this already, here's the compact results page, ISU style

Exactly 10 posts before your's:

If you want the full-size Entries / Results page on it's own (i.e. not embedded into a page on the Autumn Classic section of the Skate Canada website), it can be found here:

https://skatecanada.ca/results/23aci/cscan2023/

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Don't worry, I realise it was easy to miss with conversations going on around it.

CaroLiza_fan

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Yay, just realized the men are competing at a time when also sleepy Europeans like me can watch without staying awake half the night :D
Haha, I also noticed that... perfect times for us.

But seems the organizers think women's is the most popular discipline for them on site.

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will see the early parts of this event, but not the later ones due to sleep and work.

Seven Sisters

Medalist

But seems the organizers think women's is the most popular discipline for them on site.
To be fair, that’s pretty much true the world over. For this particular comp, the pairs and dance have excellent lineups, so it’s a shame that more of that is not during the prime hours.

Go Deanna & Max!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

because of Kaori.
Of course, it's not the same thing, but having gone there when another world champion from Japan competed, there were tons of Japanese fans and very little room to spare. Maybe that's why they did this... (there will be less people during week days for the women as if it had been on Saturday for instance)

Last edited: