2015 NHK Gala | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Gala

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
They should let Mao skate to that I got rhythm excerpt!

lady_bee

Medalist
It's ending!
I really hope they keep streaming to the "real" last.
I am expecting mens jump competition after the ending.

Edit: No, no showing off today.:sad21:

Last edited:

paperhearts

Final Flight
Domo fell, how cute! Also Yuzu doing the lunge with the mascots! Cool! Yuzu looks like a kid playing with mascots, hahaha! Also, the grey bunny seems to be wearing short track skates?

paperhearts

Final Flight
Elladj doing a backflip over was that Zach? No quad battle today, but Domo makes up for it. Also, the Shibs filming for their YT channel, it seems. :)

The height difference between Satoko and Yuzu is so cute, hahaha! I want Satoko and Shoma to win an event together and take a pic. I think they're around the same height?

paperhearts

Final Flight
And... it's done. Congrats to all the skaters! No GP next week seems so weird but then after we get GPF... Good luck to the qualifiers! :)

Pamigena

Record Breaker
stream came back just in time. Did they send out yuzu to babysit the mascot so it wouldn't get in the way? :laugh2:

thoakun

Final Flight
Just watched a mini-documentary about Shun Sato and all I can understand is:
- He's 11.
- He can jump 5 tripples, but from what I've seen his 3S and 2A seem to be the most reliable.
- Unsurprisingly, he admires Yuzuru and even spoke out loud that he wants to the 1st place at the Olympics.
- His lucky charm is a panda tissue case.
- He's got a bow pendant and a handwritten letter from Yuzuru.
- When his hometown was hit by the earthquake, he had to relocate to Tokyo to study and travel back and forth between Tokyo and Saitama to train, and this turning point has taken his self-discipline and determination to the next level.
- Recently, he has taken ballet to polish his expression.