2015 Russian Nationals Gala | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2015 Russian Nationals Gala

Alba

Record Breaker
Radionova really is like that Little Miss Sunshine girl. Such a weird programs exb.:laugh: Adorable.

Last edited:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Glad to see Ksenia smiling. I really don't like watching skaters as if skating is not a joy for them but actually a burden. :eyeroll:

Alba

Record Breaker
Glad to see Ksenia smiling. I really don't like watching skaters as if skating is not a joy for them but actually a burden. :eyeroll:

I like genuine skaters. If they want to smile and are like that, like Brown for example, that's great. If they dont I'm fine also. It's who they are. I don't like fake smiles, all the time.

CutieP

On the Ice
I had a feeling Elena would do her french program again. She was all smiles:) My champion!!!:love:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
I like genuine skaters. If they want to smile and are like that, like Brown for example, that's great. If they dont I'm fine also. It's who they are. I don't like fake smiles, all the time.

I'm more like Brown. And now I've seen the universiade assignments from Russia. I'm happy for Depuhot and Leonova.

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Another great performance from Evgeni and he doesn't even look tired in the end.