2016-17 Pairs season video - "Lighthouse" | Golden Skate

2016-17 Pairs season video - "Lighthouse"

I made a new video to commemorate the 2016-17 pairs skating season. :popcorn: Since the field has been plagued with injury and Aljona/Bruno have my favorite program, the music is an edit of "Lighthouse" by Patrick Watson. Included are 13 of the pairs and I used lots of lights/glass/fog/double exposure effects, I hope you guys enjoy!

2016-17 Pairs skating season - "Lighthouse"
https://youtu.be/rFuT8XDdk1s

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Lovely...thanks for the video. The background music makes me miss Aliona and Bruno more. I hope all skaters in the video appear at Nationals/Euros/4CC/Worlds.

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I notice that the video included Stolbova/Klimov and Scimeca/Knierem. I didn't think they'd competed yet this year. Where did you get their footage?

I used footage from their exhibition/competitive programs from last season. I didn't want to wait for their competitive programs in post season to make it :noshake: and thankfully their exhibitions last year fit the theme - thanks for watching! :) (and for the feedback)

I'll be making more in the future... (please like/subscribe if you enjoyed)

Last edited:

heavy

Rinkside
Beautiful, Karpenko! I will miss Aljona and Bruno! I love the "Lighthouse" program too.[emoji5]

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I love it! I liked you included teams that due to injury couldn't compete yet, but I hope we will see Sui/Han, Stolbova/Klimov and Scimeca/Knierim in second part of the season! :hap10: