2016 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
fog is building up ang it's getting bad. I hope the staff do something about that though..

:eek:
I hope so! Not just for the spectators but for the skaters too. The rink looks mighty cold over there. Hope y'all have something hot to drink!

JuliaHols

On the Ice
It appears Young You was clean in her so practice today! Tano 3Lz-Rip3T, Tano 3F, and 2A all in the second half of the program

gourry

Final Flight
It appears Young You was clean in her so practice today! Tano 3Lz-Rip3T, Tano 3F, and 2A all in the second half of the program

:shocked: While it's nice to hear that Young's practice went well, I'm not really a fan of the back-loading and tano-everything. I'm hoping at least they go well with the music.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Twitter said Sato Shun from Japan has earned 37.01 by 3Lz-2T, 1A, 3Lo in advanced novice boys segment. Hope to see his video.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Twitter said Sato Shun from Japan has earned 37.01 by 3Lz-2T, 1A, 3Lo in advanced novice boys segment. Hope to see his video.

Thanks Hailey! Hope to hear more from you whilst the competition is running. I'm pretty sure people will record the Advance Novice ladies but I hope they upload soon. :hap10:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Advanced Novice Boys SP Results (by Twitter)
1 Sato Shun, JPN, 37.01
2 Elliot Jang, TPE, 22.57
3 Anshul Santoshkumar Raskar, IND, 5.67
4 Pullemla Sai Praneeth, IND, 3.90

Hailey Shin

Medalist
Thanks Hailey! Hope to hear more from you whilst the competition is running. I'm pretty sure people will record the Advance Novice ladies but I hope they upload soon. :hap10:

I`m also desperately waiting for Young`s new programs!
Of course I can translate some more twitters ;)

Hailey Shin

Medalist
WOW Young waited 14 minutes on the ice due to some technical issues and it seems like she CLEANED!!!:eeking:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Updates:
-Young is currently in first with 46.03
-Yoon-kyung is 2nd with 40.57
-Moa is 3rd with 38.52

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Thanks for updates! :thank: Hope there will be videos on youtube later.