Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
8 - 11 Sep 2016
Yokohama Japan

Venue
Shin-Yokohama Skate Center

Ice Dance Free Dance
Sunday, September 11, 2016, 17:00 (UTC +9)
Time by time zone
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20160911T1700&p1=667&p2=179&p3=248&p4=33&p5=240&p6=195&p7=256&p8=236&p9=166&p10=262

Start Order​

Entries

No.NameNation
1Matilda FRIEND / William BADAOUI
SD Hip Hop: Real Hip Hop Instrumental by Scovery D., Blues: Skyfall by Adele, Hip Hop: Real Hip Hop Instrumental by Scovery D.; ; choreo by Monica MacDonald, John Dunn
FD It's So Overt It's Covert (Sherlock Holmes soundtrack) by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Monica MacDonald, John Dunn
AUS
2Kristsina KAUNATSKAIA / Yuri HULITSKI
SD Blues: Innuendo by Queen, Swing: Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen; choreo by O. Fomenko, A. Tolstik
FD Mgzavrbi Tango; choreo by O. Fomenko, A. Tolstik
BLR
3Karolina Elizabeth CALHOUN / Logan Tyler LEONESIO
SD Blues: Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson, Hip Hop: Black or White by Michael Jackson; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Vitali Novikov
FD Eternal Flame by Brand X Music, All or Nothing by Brand X Music; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo, Vitali Novikov
BRA
4Seungyun HAN / Grayson LOCHHEAD
SD Blues: Save My Soul by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Swing: Jumpin' Jack by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy; choreo by Rebecca Bash
FD Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens; choreo by Rebecca Bash
CAN
6Angelique ABACHKINA / Louis THAURON
SD Blues: You Can Leave Your Hat On by Joe Cocker, Swing: Swing Baby by Ji Young Park; choreo by Fabian Bourzat, Catherine Papadakis
FD Shadritsa (Russian Gypsy Music); choreo by Fabian Bourzat, Catherine Papadakis
FRA
7Rikako FUKASE / Aru TATENO
SD Blues: Petite Fleur by Sydney Bechet, Swing: Opus One; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
FD The King and I (soundtrack) by Rodgers and Hammerstein; choreo by Romain Haguenauer
JPN
8Polina IVANENKO / Daniil KARPOV
SD Blues: Blues Get Off My Shoulder by Robert Cray, Rock'n'Roll: Ready, Steady, Go by Little Richard; choreo by Ivan Lobanov
FD The Phantom of the Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Ivan Lobanov
RUS
9Anastasia SHPILEVAYA / Grigory SMIRNOV
SD Blues: Air Mail Special by Ella Fitzgerald (Club des Belugas remix), Swing: Air Mail Special by Ella Fitzgerald (Club des Belugas remix); choreo by Alena Samarskaia
FD Tarantella Napolitana: "Che ne parliamo a fa'", "O Sole mio" (in Italian) and " Luna Mezz 'O Mare"; choreo by Alena Samarskaia
RUS
10Emma GUNTER / Caleb WEIN
SD Hip Hop: Straight Up by Elliot Wolff, Blues: Rush, Rush by Peter Lord, Hip Hop: Videology by Peter Lord, Sandra St. Victor, V. Jeffrey Smith; choreo by Elena Novak, Esperanto Bean, Alexei Kiliakov
FD "Palladio" by Escala and "Adagio" by Secret Garden; choreo by Elena Novak, Esperanto Bean, Alexei Kiliakov
USA
11Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS
SD Hip Hop: "A little Party Never Killed Nobody" by Fergie and Blues: "Born to Die" by Lana Del Ray; choreo by Elena Novak, Alexei Kiliakov
FD "Singing in the Rain" by Sophia Sin; choreo by Elena Novak , Alexei Kiliakov
USA

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
POTO is back..:slink:

Nice performance from Polina IVANENKO / Daniil KARPOV though.

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's funny that's Abachkina is Russian yet the Russian style suits HIM better than her. She's all kind of sloppy. And those lifts are SO Igor. I wasn't unduly impressed.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Angelique is NOT pleased with the score! Look at her face :laugh2:

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny that's Abachkina is Russian yet the Russian style suits HIM better than her. She's all kind of sloppy. And those lifts are SO Igor. I wasn't unduly impressed.

I like Igor's 'gypsy' programs.... kill me :slink:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Good Lord, a Marie Dubreil program that isn't all gauzy hazy romance. IT'S A SIGN OF THE IMPENDING APOCALYPSE I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So French are on podium. And that means we'll see them in JGPF :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well isn't Ship the little Russian ice dance diva in training? You go out and throw that attitude around honey!

TMC

Record Breaker
Grigory looks like a matinee idol..gorgeous and sweet at the same time

Snow63

Record Breaker
It was very fiery.. but very juniorish skating. Cool choreographic lift :luv17:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That rotational stationary lift would make Paul Poirier green with envy.

I really enjoyed that. It's fun and age appropriate and some fun choreography (though that one lift is a little TOO complicated).

Yeah Snow, it's juinorish, but then again, this s a JUNIOR competiton. I enjoyed that far more than the tortured classical Canadians, which was so out of their interp abilities.

Really, good for them.

Last edited:

Snow63

Record Breaker
The twizzles :noshake:

But that one foot section :eeking:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That is one VERY interesting piece of choreography. So fresh. Lovely piece of music. Hubbell and Donohue would KILL for that program. There's no question they will win. I want to watch that again RIGHT NOW and frankly they've never made me feel that way before. Just, fresh and interesting.

Snow63

Record Breaker
That is one VERY interesting piece of choreography. So fresh. Lovely piece of music. Hubbell and Donohue would KILL for that program. There's no question they will win. I want to watch that again RIGHT NOW and frankly they've never made me feel that way before. Just, fresh and interesting.

They're more interesting than McNamara/Carpenter this season. And they would beat their score if not this twizzle mistake. I guess they received level 1 for them.

Edit: Rewatched it. I actually thought he touched the ice with his free foot during that second set, but no. Which means the level will be dropped to level 3, not level 1. I'm wondering now why their TES is so low then :scratch2: And protocols still are not uploaded.

Last edited: