2016 Junior Worlds Exhibition Gala | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Exhibition Gala

LadyB

Record Breaker
Maybe it's just me, but why is Kevin Aymoz invited and not Dima, Alexander or Deniss? They all screwed their FS, so what's the difference? Don't get me wrong, nothing against Kevin at all, but the others are just as exciting when things work out. :scratch2:

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
here are the list of invited skaters
http://peacocksonice.tumblr.com/post/141334954659/gala-lineup-for-tomorrow

i think will start in 3 hours 30 mins? :think:

Been searching for the Gala schedule since hearing Kazuki was invited. Thank you Matmuh for starting this thread and posting it. :thank:

Glad Kazuki is skating later than I had anticipated. I'll be at work but hopefully can sneak in a break around that time to watch his performance.
So excited to see his EX! :hap85:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Maybe it's just me, but why is Kevin Aymoz invited and not Dima, Alexander or Deniss? They all screwed their FS, so what's the difference? Don't get me wrong, nothing against Kevin at all, but the others are just as exciting when things work out. :scratch2:

I'm more puzzled about why the 15th place man was invited over those guys. :confused: He wasn't even the highest ranked Japanese man.

Really sad not to see Deniss, but maybe he needs all the rest he can get before senior Worlds.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
only program i watched of ice dance was Italian couple's LP and i thought it was too much fun and would make great EX number, and it really does, its so fun :yahoo:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
i love how Kevin's movement and how feels his music :luv17:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
ohh dear Tomoki playing piano during cantilever :laugh: i am glad he is picking fun programs but he needs to show more emotion :biggrin:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
how Nicolas lands some of those off-axis jumps is amazing and he has "Javi" hands too and so charming :luv17:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This is not the first time during this Gala that I get the strange feeling that the skater totally was not prepared to skate an Ex, and as such didn't bring "Ex" clothes, but just wearing his more or less daily casual clothes. It's the glimpses of the guys' top of their underwear and bare backs, I guess...

Skye

On the Ice
Sorry to find both Tomoki and Tyler quite boring. Hope they can grow into better performers with more experience.