2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition

yude

Record Breaker
Yuzuru said, "(in 6 minutes warm up of SP) I was nervous before I took off my jacket" :laugh:

Last edited:

yude

Record Breaker
Brian says to Yuzuru, "You can jump 4T picking your nose, you can jump 4S in your eyes closed" :laugh2:

He couldn't sleep very well last night with excitement, he probably slept for only 3 hours.

Last edited:

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Announcer: "Which one of you was most popular with the ladies?"

Yuzuru: "Ryuji."
Ryuji: "Keiji."
Keiji: "Yuzuru."

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Is anybody watching? Are you seeing weird things like people's feet and a logo streaking across the screen?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Why is it dark with people talking incomprehensively.. this is starting to remind me of a one night stand gone wrong.

which of course I would know nothing about.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Something is streaming. I wouldn't exactly call it the gala. The audio sounds like interviews in Japanese, with laughter and applause, but the video is too too weird.

kiches

Final Flight
Something is streaming. I wouldn't exactly call it the gala. The audio sounds like interviews in Japanese, with laughter and applause, but the video is too too weird.

Where is everyone streaming this from? I would like to listen to these interviews :).

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Part one of the talk is over. Part two will be during exhibition half time. Hope Mirai makes the cut!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Didn't we get enough Sam Smith in the dance event??

This is the first gala I've watched all season. My sleep schedule is seriously off. And my Dog forced me to make him liver at 12:10 tonight after dance was over. I bet no one else was frying liver at midnight on a Saturday night. My life is so exciting.

I should eat something.. I feel the Hangry coming on.

Last edited:

yude

Record Breaker
Jason is speaking and writing Japanese, very lovely!! (and Nathan wrote his name in Japanese, too!)

I'm pretty sure the video will be uploaded :)

champs

Final Flight
I missed most portion of the first part of Welcome to Akiko's Room as I was skyping with my family, but just barely caught the last few minutes of Nathan and Jason.