2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 NHK Trophy Gala Exhibition

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Another time I agree with Tarasova from the last gala ... or was it Grishin ... same difference.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really liked Virtue and Moir's exhibition when I saw it this summer. I kinda wish they used some of it for their SD...

auser

Record Breaker
Have i stayed up too late or does Tessa's costume look a bit similar to K Hayek's? They both wear them beautifully.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I wonder if a thread entitled "Canadian crimes against music" isn't a little overly dramatic?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Anna P gets her big splat at NHK...at least it's in the exhibition. But she got up really quick!!

auser

Record Breaker
Since it is EX's, I will say that a part of me has wished that V/M would have included the "think I better dance now" part of Tom Jones' version of "Kiss" in their SD. But they are probably too tasteful for such a pun :laugh:.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Anna looks exhausted compared to Rostelecom. Although I prefer NHK audience....Rostelecom ex was better.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I wonder if a thread entitled "Canadian crimes against music" isn't a little overly dramatic?

On the other hand Canada also gave us Arcade Fire and Broken Social Scene and all its related artists (Stars/Metric/Feist, etc)

lady_bee

Medalist
I love "Encore". Thank you NHK!

Tamura's best free score was 95.79. Shun got over 100.

Have you ever heard of score inflation?:devil:
Anyway, I like Shun, from Sendai, where I am living now.
(but I like Takeshi Honda more, because he is from Fukushima, where I was born and grow up.)