2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2016 US Nationals Senior Pairs SP

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
Fujimoto/Barsi-Rhyne~ Pleasant pair, but easier tech content and the SBS jumps were worth nothing for them (though this is possibly better than those pairs who fell and got a negative for them). LOVE the lift wherein she arches backwards over his supporting hand. He falls on choreography right before the end.

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
Kayne/O'Shea~ They nailed it! The new program really suits them. They sold it well. Deep plum purple costumes look nice. Waiting to see the scores. I think it is the best program of the day.

andromache

Record Breaker
Tarah and Danny should win the short, IMO.

I'm rooting for Marissa and Mervin ahead of them overall, but Tarah and Danny put out a winning SP just now.

Last edited:

charmblade

Final Flight
I love this new program for Tarah and Danny. Modern, emotional, and they look so confident with it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Announce: Look at the excitement on their faces after that jump and how free they're skating now
B: They're frolicking! :laugh:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Tarah's reaction reminds me of another skater of the same name :laugh:

Seriously though, YAAAAAAHHHH!!! :cheer:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, congrats to Kayne/O'Shea! And also congrats to Pfund/Santillan for being 5th so far. That's no small achievement for them.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
K/O definitely K.O.ed the rest of the field today! Yet, the gap between the top 3 is only 5 points... ice is slippery, so we'll have to see who owns the free skate.

BUT CONGRATS K/O ON A GREAT PERFORMANCE!!! :agree::hap10::dance:

Last edited: