2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating | Page 130 | Golden Skate

2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating

tjb

Match Penalty
why konstantinova invites me to nationals? is she qualified already?:scratch2:
and the video dates back to 13.10. she's not even won a stage of russian cup at this point. i understand that everything is fixed. but at least they might be not so open about that

tars

Record Breaker
why konstantinova invites me to nationals? is she qualified already?:scratch2:
and the video dates back to 13.10. she's not even won a stage of russian cup at this point. i understand that everything is fixed. but at least they might be not so open about that
That's what I'm trying to tell you. Something is being cooked. Stasya "The Olympian" Konstantinova. :yay:

russianfan

Match Penalty
That's what I'm trying to tell you. Something is being cooked. Stasya "The Olympian" Konstantinova. :yay:

considering your previous predictions, this one basically guarantees that she won't be in olympic team :) :roll5:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
It'll be pretty tough for there to be a lineup other than Medvedeva/Zagitova/Sotskova in my opinion. Some of the others like Pogorilaya can skate well enough to qualify for sure, but then there would be room for considerations like her frequent meltdowns and Sotskova's extreme consistency.

For Radionova, you have to feel a little bad for her. She really was born on the wrong year. As it's going, it really looks like she will never even represent her country in olympics despite being a top 2 skater for it for several years.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
yes. interesting to read.
from last blog about boys. even more interesting
https://translate.google.com/transl...na/blogs/ternovblogfk/1442944.html&edit-text=

(google translate)
One of the users asked us to see the difference between 3S and 3T Medvedev in the case when she jumps with the ripon over her head and without.
And you know what?
It turned out that in this case is almost 10 cm (!) Higher.
And all attempts with a rippon are already in the region of 38.5 cm. In the case of Salhov, this effect is not so noticeable, but still on the WTT, it left 41 cm (with a rip-on), while the remaining attempts give about 38.5 cm (without a ripon). So, in the case of Zhenya, we have: - 3T with a rip-up higher by 9 cm, - 3S with a rip-off higher by 2.5 cm.

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Looks like Polina Tsurskaya and Alena Kostornaya will participate in the 3rd stage of Russian cup as well.
Alexandra Trusova will participate as a junior.
27-31 Oct 2017, Sochi

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Hence, I believe something is being cooked up there.
lol if the Fed loved her that much she would have been competing in seniors & @ Roselecom now.

srsly this thread never change :laugh:

anyway congrats to Alisa, Stasya & Sonya for winning their comps:yahoo::love:

A bit underwhelmed by Polina FS but she's finally competing & just to see her on the ice (& considering her SP is one of the best ladies progs) is amazing :love:

yes. interesting to read.
from last blog about boys. even more interesting
thx for the link! I dont care much abt statistics but super interesting read~!:thumbsup:

Yes, i've seen it. But Eteri behaves very correctly there, i don't know who is that drunk Marina though
brrrr
the comments on the vid said that its Med's mom:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
It'll be pretty tough for there to be a lineup other than Medvedeva/Zagitova/Sotskova in my opinion. Some of the others like Pogorilaya can skate well enough to qualify for sure, but then there would be room for considerations like her frequent meltdowns and Sotskova's extreme consistency.

For Radionova, you have to feel a little bad for her. She really was born on the wrong year. As it's going, it really looks like she will never even represent her country in olympics despite being a top 2 skater for it for several years.

You're forgetting the magic one again: Polina Tsurskaya :love:

emipeters

Rinkside
brrrr
the comments on the vid said that its Med's mom:shocked::shocked::shocked:

If it's Med's mother, then it's absolutely appalling that the video was uploaded for the world to see. Imagine the humiliation Med must have felt. If it isn't Med's mother, it's still pretty shocking behaviour on the part of the kid who recorded the video (Eteri's daughter isn't it?). It's obviously a conversation that is taking place in a private setting, to record that and put it online is incredibly rude.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Evgenia's mother name isn't Marina [emoji23]
This clip is so old but fans still have no idea who this Marina is [emoji102]
thx a lot for clarification!
that youtube comment is bizarre then

As for the 3rd spot obv Id like to agree with silverfoxes here that nothing is set in stone now but imho everything IS set in stone...
I hope Liza, Lena or Polina will have at least chances for that spot

Shayuki

Record Breaker
You're forgetting the magic one again: Polina Tsurskaya :love:

I wish for her success but it's tough for me to see. Apart from her jumps, I don't think that she has enough. Her season opener wasn't all that convincing and her FS is a disaster of a program.

I wouldn't mind, however, if she did manage to capture a spot with a wonderful performance.

On a separate note, I've been messing around with video editing in order to stabilize messy camera work. The results have been surprisingly good. Maybe some programs plagued with terrible camerawork will even become borderline enjoyable with this.