2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating | Page 38 | Golden Skate

2017-18 State of Russian Ladies skating

Grin

Medalist
I ment junior ladies are skating now, senior will start skating at 16:00 MSK

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
lol, yep, it's the 2 Russian girls in the top 2, followed by the 2 Japanese skaters, then the 2 American skaters. And then everyone else, like, whatever.
Once again the Russian ladies' footwork is horrendous and busy, but wow, little Trusova is a pistol! And that flip-loop was around! U can tell she struggles with flexibility but so what? I was scratching my head during Gulyakova's program, but , hey, the jumps were there.

Fish in the sea

Rinkside
Senior ladies have finished their free programs at the Cup of Saint-Petersburg. Final scores:

1. Tuktamysheva 213.35 (she has landed 3A!! but still lost to Gubanova in FP)
2. Gubanova 212.59
3. Konstantinova 201.76
4. Sakhanovich 191.42
5. Kostner 190.78 (6th in FP)
6. Degtyareva 188.96
7. Leonova 172.41 (9th in FP)
8. Perederova 168.30
9. Guseva 167.03
15. Osipova 125.32

mrrice

Record Breaker
Senior ladies have finished their free programs at the Cup of Saint-Petersburg. Final scores:

2. Gubanova 212.59
3. Konstantinova 201.76
4. Sakhanovich 191.42
6. Degtyareva 188.96
8. Perederova 168.30
9. Guseva 167.03
15. Osipova 125.32

Well, it appears that Tuk is back! This is a good win for her and I hope she can hold her form until she gets to Nationals. Med, Rad, Zagitova, Satskova, and other top skaters will all be hungry for a spot on the team. The blessing and the course of being from a country so rich and deep in figure skating talent. Has anyone seen Yulia or Pogo yet?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Well, it appears that Tuk is back! This is a good win for her and I hope she can hold her form until she gets to Nationals. Med, Rad, Zagitova, Satskova, and other top skaters will all be hungry for a spot of the team. The blessing and the course of being from a country so rich and deep in figure skating talent. Has anyone seem Yulia or Pogo yet?

Yulia Lip won't compete in this season

- - - Updated - - -

2. Gubanova 212.59
3. Konstantinova 201.76
4. Sakhanovich 191.42
6. Degtyareva 188.96
8. Perederova 168.30
9. Guseva 167.03
15. Osipova 125.32

I'm dying for the videos..:drama:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Yulia Lip won't compete in this season

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dying for the videos..:drama:

Really, is she injured? Has Sotnikova been seen yet? I'm very interested in seeing her this season now that she is with Plushy. Is llia Kulik's daughter still skating?

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Really, is she injured? Has Sotnikova been seen yet? I'm very interested in seeing her this season now that she is with Plushy. Is llia Kulik's daughter still skating?

Lip and Sot won't paticipate in test skate in September. Both of them were injured. I don't know they really want to compete or not. I have no information about Kulik's daugther now.

Grin

Medalist
Medvedeva, Radionova, Aliyev and Kolyada will perform at the tournament Ondrej Nepela Trophy-2017. It will be held from 21 to 23 September in Bratislava, Slovakia.

LRK

Record Breaker
Liza Tuk landed 3A? I want to see that! Will they show video?

Indeed!

As a fan, I'm so happy for her - this must be such a confidence booster. Also, this indicates that she must feel in good shape, as she said in an interview:

"Yes, this is a difficult jump. Adult athletes have more fears. Such a jump should be tried when you are in good shape, tonus, when you feel that you can, when you have a desire. Then, go and try."

http://fs-gossips.com/elizaveta-tuktamysheva-and-andrei-lazukin-sport-is-an-overcoming/

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Tuk is back! This is the news many of us wanted to hear! 3A is a big thing, indeed. After 2015 season there were rumors that she will have 3 3As in 2 programs which will make her invincible. We know how it ended up. I don't think she has to force it. But if she shows a clean 4 triple SP and an 8 triple FP at the nationals she will be a clear team contender. With all my love to Anna P and all respect to the work Radionova and Sotskova are doing having the Russian Olympic team consisting of the reigning WC, a 2015 WC, and the reigning JWC will be something! The sweep for such a team will be not unreal with all due respect to other skaters who can boast silvers and bronzes of different years.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Even though I'm also excited to hear that Liza landed the 3A and did well, I don't think we should jump into conclusions just yet. If Liza does keep showing solid performances after another up to her second GP event, that's when we can start talking.

LRK

Record Breaker
Even though I'm also excited to hear that Liza landed the 3A and did well, I don't think we should jump into conclusions just yet. If Liza does keep showing solid performances after another up to her second GP event, that's when we can start talking.

No one can tell what will happen, of course - I'm just glad that so far this is a good sign that she's in good shape & spirits; I don't think she'd attempt it else. And the only real way for her to gain confidence in herself is to go out there and show herself that she can do it. With Liza I think that it is very much so that success breeds confidence.