2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics | Page 29 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Or else I would be the first there. :biggrin: (I make no claims on any Chiddys, Pojes, etc. for the record. ;))

But seriously, could it be slightly earlier this year? So that skaters have more time to tweak things before the Challenger Series. I mean, I don't think anyone can afford to skip their CS assignment this year overhauling programs.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Or else I would be the first there. :biggrin: (I make no claims on any Chiddys, Pojes, etc. for the record. ;))

But seriously, could it be slightly earlier this year? So that skaters have more time to tweak things before the Challenger Series. I mean, I don't think anyone can afford to skip their CS assignment this year overhauling programs.

well considering challengers have entry deadlines... (ACI is August 18).. i guess the fed assigns spots based on something else???? and of course, in september, it's a bit late to make major moves if skaters are going to us classic or autumn classic... meh...

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
well considering challengers have entry deadlines... (ACI is August 18).. i guess the fed assigns spots based on something else???? and of course, in september, it's a bit late to make major moves if skaters are going to us classic or autumn classic... meh...

Monitoring. But we already know the National team gets assigned, plus those who are leaders of NSS rankings (based on age). The NSS however is ending August 20 so at least for ACI they must know who they're sending... ;)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Monitoring. But we already know the National team gets assigned, plus those who are leaders of NSS rankings (based on age). The NSS however is ending August 20 so at least for ACI they must know who they're sending... ;)

yeah... so mirror mirror who is the most beautiful skater skate canada will send to ACI :)

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
he was there last year... giant blueberry :love:

i need to make you eat a poisoned mango so next time chiddy is the answer :) LOL

Fruits attract other fruits. :biggrin::luv17:

I'm sorry Chiddy is boyishly cute. But Scott and Andrew are those ice dance hunks we all want as partners. I mean, I'm sure you'd love to be lifted by Chiddy but realistically Andrew could scoop you up in a second.

This is wildy off topic, sorry. :p

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Fruits attract other fruits. :biggrin::luv17:

I'm sorry Chiddy is boyishly cute. But Scott and Andrew are those ice dance hunks we all want as partners. I mean, I'm sure you'd love to be lifted by Chiddy but realistically Andrew could scoop you up in a second.

This is wildy off topic, sorry. :p

for the records, i am planning to do the lifting... so i better stay with chiddy ;) could probably handle scott.. but poje... ouch... my back... plus sarah would hisssssssssssss

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
for the records, i am planning to do the lifting... so i better stay with chiddy ;) could probably handle scott.. but poje... ouch... my back... plus sarah would hisssssssssssss

My bad. Unclear relationship roles. I understand now. Yes, if that's the case, then Chiddy all the way!

But honestly, better for Chiddy to chase gold elsewhere instead of having the media circus chase him too at ACI.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
My bad. Unclear relationship roles. I understand now. Yes, if that's the case, then Chiddy all the way!

But honestly, better for Chiddy to chase gold elsewhere instead of having the media circus chase him too at ACI.

i am not sure he would go to europe then come back for skate canada.... i don't know.. maybe he is not doing a challenger this year???

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
He should do one. It's not so bad to do Lombardia or something. Even Nepela would be ok since it's in September.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
but nepela is at the same time as ACI... why bother going there???? LOL :)

Avoid media circus
Avoid crazy fans
Have a better chance at getting gold
Get competition experience outside of Canada
Get a chance to win a medal at a new event in Europe
Distract fans and journalists from ACI by competing at the same time elsewhere :devil:
Enjoy Bratislava

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Avoid media circus
Avoid crazy fans
Have a better chance at getting gold
Get competition experience outside of Canada
Get a chance to win a medal at a new event in Europe
Distract fans and journalists from ACI by competing at the same time elsewhere :devil:
Enjoy Bratislava

i love your sarcasm :)