2017 Internationaux de France Short Dance | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2017 Internationaux de France Short Dance

coucou84

On the Ice
Interesting that Chock/Bates got 3 level 3s...... but Weaver/Poje also got 3 level 3s + a level 1 twizzle with -3 GOE. So it's more of an even field than I thought it would be (I thought Weaver/Poje probably got a couple more level 4s)

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
3 teams ONLY have level4 rumba : P/C, Alla&Pavel and the Polish team...

Judges will take down anyone who doesn't have that clean pattern as they should. But really, some teams like C/B ad WeaPo should get it right by now...
But it's still a very hard pattern.

Roast Toast

Medalist
Senft (Judge No. 8, CAN) must've been pissed with WeaPo if that 0.25 (yes, zero point two five) she gave them in interpretation is any indication. :laugh:

That cost them a few decimal points. That's the kind of thing skaters can challenge though, right? It's clearly an oversight.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
That cost them a few decimal points. That's the kind of thing skaters can challenge though, right? It's clearly an oversight.

No, they get rid off the highest and lowest PCS on each line fortunately. I think that's a typo, come on 0.25 is impossible.

bixby

Final Flight
I feel like getting a pair of scissors and cut them tail off Madison's dress. Mad respect for being consistently good. Felt they're being held back.

I can see Madison & Zachary being the US champs heading to the Olympics. Let's see what kind of score the Shibs gets at SA.

Roast Toast

Medalist
No, they get rid off the highest and lowest PCS on each line fortunately. I think that's a typo, come on 0.25 is impossible.

I know, but it was clearly supposed to be a 9.25 and that would have meant their 8.50 would have gotten thrown out instead. It's a very minor score difference though of course.

pearly

Record Breaker
Oh, that has got to cause a stir. That was probably supposed to be a 9.25? Meaning that the 8.50 would have been the lowest and disregarded score. Correct me if I am wrong, but this score falls out of the corridor and is not even allowed.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
I know, but it was clearly supposed to be a 9.25 and that would have meant their 8.50 would have gotten thrown out instead. It's a very minor score difference though of course.

In that case they HAVE to make a call ! They need all the points they can get.

humbaba

Final Flight
I've got to admit -- I feel like C/B are kind of underselling the SD. I'm just not getting that extra oomph to the performance (at least not through the computer screen). Maybe it will come with time but it feels a little flat to me.

I thought they held back some on this SD and skated a bit cautiously. However, they were smart to do so. After Wea/Po's twizzle mistake, just going for a solid skate with no big errors was probably a good strategy.

W/P are really their own worst enemies. They could've been a solid 2nd here and on their way to the GPF. How does a seasoned team like them make such armature mistakes? They'll miss the final group here and it will reflect on their marks. Kaitlyn is probably in some bathroom stall crying her eyes out. Good luck in the free.

No, she is definitely with Andrew and keep saying that everything is gonna be alright. That's how this team functions, they are so supportive to each other.