2017 JGP Italy Short Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Short Dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Nichita-Basquin/Garcia of ESP - her in a few shades of orange, him in black with lots of sparkle near the collar

They're so cute in the Kiss and Cry

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Schwendinger/Wunderlich of GER - her in lime green and him in white shirt, black pants, suspenders

Sorry the stream keeps freezing on me.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Fisher/Malette-Paque of CAN - her in red (the top is mostly a mesh-ish material with a lot of appliques) and him in grey shirt and black pants

I'm having trouble concentrating.

ETA: new PB by 6 points!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nicely done from this Canadian team. Beat their PB by 6ish points from earlier in the season, and they look thrilled. Good job, guys!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Stream came back just in time for Demougeot/Le Mercier of FRA but I missed most of their skate

Giselle

Medalist
Stream lagging like crazy...don't know how they'll do when more people will show up for singles.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Portesi Peroni/Chrastecky of ITA - her in pink/purple with a fringey skirt, lots of sparkle around the top/front and choker. Him in white shirt and black pants

Some issues unfortunately

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Bozhilova/Georgiev of BUL - her in an interesting bright pink and silver dress. Him in black.

Aww, no one with them in the Kiss and Cry

Giselle

Medalist
The Matteo Zanni who is the coach of several teams in this group is Anna Cappellini's former partner right?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
did the stream got fixed... i sort of gave up on watching... with current GS issues, having stream issues is the straw....

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Calderone/Papetti of ITA - both in black with gold sparkles

The stream freezing periodically is distracting me

The Matteo Zanni who is the coach of several teams in this group is Anna Cappellini's former partner right?

Possibly? It says on his Wikipedia that Anna's former partner coaches with Fusar-Poli.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
POlishchuk/Vakhnov of RUS - her in pink with black and white wavy patterns on it, him in black

They need at least 4th to qualify for the JGPF

did the stream got fixed... i sort of gave up on watching... with current GS issues, having stream issues is the straw....

Youtube is working again but still freezy. They just have cruddy internet.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Lowish score for Polishchuk/Vakhnov. I was expecting more...

i guess twizzles level 2 was the issue...

thanks Chemistry66... i am sort of half watching while crying about not sleeping... i need to go back to bed soon...

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
My own internets died during the last group, so I couldn't even watch the laggy stream