2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Nobody like Jason in the world. So glad he's getting a standing O!

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Got damn that was a beautiful skate from Jason Brown! One minor nitpick though:

Jason, bro, do you have to start a program to "The Scent of Love" by sniffing your fingers?

Plisskin

Medalist
Leave Jason's man bun alone! Lol. I think his ponytail/ manbun really suits him and hope he never cuts it. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Wow....that took some mental persistance. if this is what he can do after just one week of jumping...imagine if he had an extra week.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
Perhaps a letter to NBC, stating the negative commentary from Tara is hurting the sport rather than pumping it up. I'll take Scott's over the top positiveness anyday over Tara's.

I agree. As much as Scott's screams grated at my eardrums, I love how he'd get excited over a 3-turn. Now we just have Tara telling us how a skater NEEDS TO BE CLEAN every time a new one steps on the ice. :palmf:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Perhaps a letter to NBC, stating the negative commentary from Tara is hurting the sport rather than pumping it up. I'll take Scott's over the top positiveness anyday over Tara's.

Who do I have to pay off to get Uncle Dick back?

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
This guy just leaves me cold.

I don't think he get the music that is why. He is not using it correctly, using it no more than a backdrop for a routine. Not really listening and interpreting. It is probably overly rehearsed at this point to keep it fresh and raw which is important to convery the subtlety.

desertskates

Medalist
I'm alright with the man bun on Jason. I'm glad I was able to type it because my mouth probably wouldn't be able to form the words.

liv

Record Breaker
Great job, jason. No matter what, he is a gorgeous skater and a joy to watch. So pleased for him considering his issues right now.