2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS

badknees

Medalist
Who do I have to pay off to get Uncle Dick back?

I will put in my letter that a multi gernerational panal would be great for the sport. Sry but dnt need Gannon. How about Dick, Scott, Michelle and Johnny or Ryan B??

And in later years, Ashley W and Adam R !!!!!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
17 Jason Brown

Music: The Scent of Love

Black outfit

3A+2T
3A - bit scratchy, maybe <
CCSp
StSq
3F+3T
FCCoSp
3Lz
2A
2A
ChSq
3Lo
2Lz - twofoot, stepout, added 1Lo+2S
CCoSp

Solid skate, but maybe costly mistake at the end.

FS: 82.52+92.48 = 175.00, 254.23, 1/17

Last edited:

begin

Medalist
Jason has a lot of good qualities but he's not a nuanced or lyrical skater. Gentle, subtle programs like this one just make him look garish.

Last edited:

Lissy

Medalist
Ballads with intense lyrics or lyrics in a different language do not make for good programs if you do not perform to the music. There are so many different styles of music and pieces that would be so wonderful for skating. Yet, the lack of good music choices across all events is concerning.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will put in my letter that a multi gernerational panal would be great for the sport. Sry but dnt need Gannon. How about Dick, Scott, Michelle and Johnny or Ryan B??

And in later years, Ashley W and Adam R !!!!!

YES to the last sentence!

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
YEY, JASON. That was pretty.

And Mr. Zhang was awesome!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Jason Brown is such a lyrical and beautiful skater. It's too bad about 5 years hoping he'd skate badly so Joshua could win. It's all water under the bridge now. Beautiful, simply beautiful....:bow:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Ballads with intense lyrics or lyrics in a different language do not make for good programs if you do not perform to the music. There are so many different styles of music and pieces that would be so wonderful for skating. Yet, the lack of good music choices across all events is concerning.

Lol, different language. Different to whom?