2018 Europeans Gala | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Gala

Caustica

Final Flight
Do my eyes fool me or did little Artur do a 3A-1Lo-3F.......

Also, Alena Kostornaia :love: 3F3T and 3Lz3T!

Caustica

Final Flight
I wish Maria would skate to more upbeat music like this for her competitive programs too... She certainly seemed to enjoy her EX!

ejnsofi

Final Flight
It's too sad that her team makes her skate such monotonous programs. Even Maria herself admitted she loves skating to fun music

GGFan

Record Breaker
Can Z/E possibly buy some star power? Lovely skating but I want to pull some charisma out of them :dev2::biggrin:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's too sad that her team makes her skate such monotonous programs. Even Maria herself admitted she loves skating to fun music

They gave her Kalinka for her LP and she said no which is why it's now her Exhibition. It's in her interviews, I post them all.

GGFan

Record Breaker
Sara and Kirill are on a great trajectory. She is killing her performances. His back :love:

GGFan

Record Breaker
I haven't been obsessed with a Russian man since Yagudin, but Dmitri is making his case! I didn't care for the music and yet I was captivated. He respects his music and holds things out beautifully :bow:

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Sara and Kirill are on a great trajectory. She is killing her performances. His back :love:

Oh yeah, they already have such great basics, Sara is shining and Kirill is such a strong male lead. I hope they can have a super quad as of the 2018-2019 season :gclap: