2018 Europeans Gala | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Gala

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
When I see Kolyada his potential blows me away (kid is ridiculous), but it's like he doesn't realize it or something. He doesn't carry himself like a champion and generally his program have never seemed either well constructed or clever. Give him Jeff Buttle or Shae-Lynn and he would be killing it. :hijacked:

Stephane offered to choreograph for him after he did so well at his first Worlds. But his team said that they will only consult with him, that their own choreographer is fine. Very poor decision making skills in that team, imo. And I agree, he is missing that confidence and hunger that it takes to be a real champion. He has a bit of the deer in the headlights look before competing, and planned falls in programs are never ok in my book.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Ivett's future pairs partner.

Trusova uses every opportunity to try her quad, doesn't she? :laugh:

Caustica

Final Flight
Omg, does Trusova realise this is a gala program :laugh: 4S(< fall), 3F+3Lo, 3Lz+3T (stepout), 2A......

GGFan

Record Breaker
I have to give Deniss the Robin Cousins award for lines, spins, and musicality!! :yahoo::clap::bow:

Caustica

Final Flight
Stephane offered to choreograph for him after he did so well at his first Worlds. But his team said that they will only consult with him, that their own choreographer is fine. Very poor decision making skills in that team, imo. And I agree, he is missing that confidence and hunger that it takes to be a real champion. He has a bit of the deer in the headlights look before competing, and planned falls in programs are never ok in my book.

That is such a shame! I would have loved to see him skate to a Stephane-choreographed programme. But Russia's FS program feels very internal - their skaters don't tend to go outside of Russia for anything...

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Sasha and Ivan are the edgy Russians and should definitely play on that advantage for their future programs :thumbsup:

GGFan

Record Breaker
This So You Think You Can Dance contemporary really works for S/B. However, whoever convinced Ivan to wear a sweater that loose needs to be fired :devil: