2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

Lota

Record Breaker
Aw, it's so nice to see the skaters getting along and hugging and laughing together :luv17: They've worked so hard the entire season, they deserve to have a break and party! :cool: :party2:

All in all, a slightly weird but great ending to an absolutely wonderful gala!

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She should be afraid now! :laugh2:

Oh dear yes...he'll probably have a huge number of badly focused and framed photos of her on his wall!

Aww, bye figure skating season! It's been a good one!

And now I have to go to bed! (Although I'm bummed about missing the opening number and Matteo Rizzo, hope I can find it later somehow.

For now, goodnight from the land down under!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
And that's a wrap on this quad. Can't wait to see new show and competition programs from the skaters next season.

Lunch time!

TerpsichoreFS

Marin Honda's skating skills
Final Flight
I only listen to the radio in the car and then the driver is always in control of the radio. I do really like the song though. Figure skating exposes me to a lot of music I didn't know before like Brezina's LP music this year. I bought that on Itunes (Don't put the blame on me..)

That's good you watch figure skating then! I'm sick of Brezina's music. It's been everywhere.

andy08

Rinkside
😂😂😂Terrible ending... clearly the organisers don’t skate... have you seen the reaction from all the skaters?!?!😱 just missing the last goodbye from the skaters to the public, it’s a MUST!