2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Exhibition Gala

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Italy sure knows how to put on a Gala, loved it! I had my tissues handy which I used for
Anna and Luca, Caro and Aliona and Bruno.

Thank you Milano!

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
The way I look at it winter is for enjoying figure skating. Spring and summer, we should really be outside enjoying other aspects of life. And oh ya, there's work throughout for me.

Lota

Record Breaker
now what am i supposed to do with my life?

Rest, rewatch this season's programs (or whichever programs you like) and visit the forum every once in while to see what music skaters chose for next season, and learn about all the rumours, splits, retirements and coach changes that inevitably happen in the off-season :biggrin:

LadyB

Record Breaker
‪Folks, the dreaded moment has come. The end of the season, the end of an era for some. Tears, the sense of loss..until next time.
Time for the spring clean, months of watching vids of performances I’ve missed while I was chatting to you guys/twittering/ IGing [emoji3]
Next: hockey play-offs/World Cup [emoji970] FIFA World Cup ⚽️ and after that it’s only 1.5 months until Lombardia.[emoji106]
Hang in there, guys! Most of all, thanks to all of you making me laugh on so many occasions. I’m sure we’ll have nice relaxed conversations during the looooooong break!

LaLola

On the Ice
Who just slides on the confetti? I couldn't see

Ondrej! And some of the other guys followed him. He also carried the acrobat from the ice and invited all the flower girls to join team Italy in the end. When the little girls started to fall down, because of all the stuff on the ice, he helped them clean their skates. Such a nice guy!

Anna and Luca seemed as they didn’t want to leave the ice at all and couldn’t stop hugging. They got me really teary eyed. Also Carolina’s and Aljona and Bruno‘s skate was so emotional. Don‘t want these great athletes to retire! :(

esteticlove

Final Flight
Aljona said somewhere that on their insanely high twist, Bruno is not even throwing her at full power. I wish they would do that once!

:eeking: If he does throw her with maximum power, she might really get on the ceiling and not come back down :laugh2:

LadyB

Record Breaker
now what am i supposed to do with my life?

spring cleaning, hockey play-offs/World Cup, FIFA World Cup, watching all the vids you missed out on while talking to us on GS, before you know it, it's Lombardia!!!

Oh well, I know I'm kidding myself :gaah:

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
Alina's ex is cooler than her competitive programs.

viennaskater

Medalist
‪Folks, the dreaded moment has come. The end of the season, the end of an era for some. Tears, the sense of loss..until next time.
Time for the spring clean, months of watching vids of performances I’ve missed while I was chatting to you guys/twittering/ IGing [emoji3]
Next: hockey play-offs/World Cup [emoji970] FIFA World Cup ⚽️ and after that it’s only 1.5 months until Lombardia.[emoji106]

Somehow I'm never in the mood to watch skating during summery weather. Last year early October I watched Coupe de Nice on a livestream and the sun was really shining through the windows onto the ice. It looked not right ...

Ah well, Nebelhorn Trophy will be end of September!!