2022 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival

Country
Norway
The quality of the stream is very good, but the camera angel is a bit annoying. It looks like they are filming from the tribune...

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And from the boys, we move to the girls. It's a pity that this stream can't be paused or wound back, because Worlds is getting really exciting.

Livestream for the Men's SP is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://eyof.tv/

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/...JUNIOR----QUAL000100--_StartListwithTimes.pdf

And here is the live scoring:
http://www.figureskatingresults.fi/results/2122/EYOF2022/SEG003.htm

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
One WD in firls but there were more girls than I expected, I looked wrong first time.

In boys were no big surprises, but I heard many SBs (PBs as well I suppose).

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now, that was a cheer and a half when Filcová was introduced! And during her programme. And at the end.

Well, I suppose she is one of the most experienced skaters here. I was actually surprised that she was still age eligible when I saw her name on the entry list.

She goes into 4th, about 5 points behind the leader.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The Arena is small, only 500 seats for audience. I think most are other athletes, maybe some students from schools nearby, I guess.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That was a longer resurfacing break than we are used to. 20 minutes, rather than the usual 15. But, the good news is that it meant that I managed to get caught up on all the skaters that I missed at Worlds when I was having my dinner earlier.

Do I hear Måns Zelmerlöw's Eurovision winning song, "Heroes", being played during the warm-up...? :biggrin:

Much better than last year's winning song. :devil:

EDIT: Was it really 7 years ago that he won?! :jaw: Wow! Time is flying!​

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
That was a longer resurfacing break than we are used to. 20 minutes, rather than the usual 15. But, the good news is that it meant that I managed to get caught up on all the skaters that I missed at Worlds when I was having my dinner earlier.

Do I hear Måns Zelmerlöw's Eurovision winning song, "Heroes", being played during the warm-up...? :biggrin:

Much better than last year's winning song. :devil:

EDIT: Was it really 7 years ago that he won?! :jaw: Wow! Time is flying!​

CaroLiza_fan
Maybe because one of the skaters WD from the first group, so they probably wanted to get ahead with the time schedule?

Yeah, crazy how times flies by :laugh: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Now for our remaining star of "Ice Stars".

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ELENA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_Fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Elena looked tall, so I checked she is 175 cm.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Maybe because one of the skaters WD from the first group, so they probably wanted to get ahead with the time schedule?

It was 20 minutes in the Time Schedule, which still had Darja MIJATOVIC in it. I didn't

I didn't check the time that the resurfacing started, so it might actually have been longer than 20 minutes! :drama:

Which would explain why I got everybody watched...

Yeah, crazy how times flies by :laugh: :laugh:

Isn't it just!

"Objecton" by Shakira for Luiza-Elena ILIE (ROU)!!! :rock:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Elena looked tall, so I checked she is 175 cm.

I had to convert that into feet and inches... :slink:

That's about the same height as me. And I never thought of myself as being tall.

But, I suppose it is tall for a figure skater. And Elena is only 16, so she is probably still growing.

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It seems no archive and no possibility to rewind either. It must be music rights, because there is no music during slo-motions either.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
It seems no archive and no possibility to rewind either. It must be music rights, because there is no music during slo-motions either.

It's so annoying. The event has a YouTube channel, but all they are using it for is for 3 or 4 minute long videos. Why not use it for livestreaming the competitions?! Or at least for uploading full videos of the competitions after they are finished?

They aren't doing it for the other sports either, so I don't think it is the music rights for once.

Thankfully, the skaters I particularly wanted to see, Elena and Elizabeth, are in groups that are not clashing with Worlds. But, I would have liked to see the skaters in the other groups too.

Oh well!

CaroLiza_fan

TT_Fin

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It's so annoying. The event has a YouTube channel, but all they are using it for is for 3 or 4 minute long videos. Why not use it for livestreaming the competitions?! Or at least for uploading full videos of the competitions after they are finished?

They aren't doing it for the other sports either, so I don't think it is the music rights for once.

Thankfully, the skaters I particularly wanted to see, Elena and Elizabeth, are in groups that are not clashing with Worlds. But, I would have liked to see the skaters in the other groups too.

Oh well!

CaroLiza_fan
Our Olivia will crash the Worlds :confused: and pairs is my favourite. The organizes are not FS fans, otherwise they would thought not to have this competition at the same time with worlds. Ice hockey is played in another arena, so they could have organized it before.