2022 JGP Egna-Neumarkt: Women's Free Skate | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Egna-Neumarkt: Women's Free Skate

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Not gonna lie, I'm quite happy that my little cat Minsol made it into GPF. 😻
Congrats of course first and foremost to all the ladies who made it today, and to all the other competitors, who might still have a GPF in the future!

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Can Hana Yoshida compete for a spot at worlds this season? I'm totally confused why she's so good, already 17 and I haven't heart much of her so far. 😅
Yes, she already has senior minimums from last year.
Last season Japan didn't send any skaters to JGP. And I think she missed out on junior worlds selection - they only had 2 spots (and still do)

If she gets through to senior nationals then she has a shot. Or she might already be in because of JGP selection, can't remember their rules

Zora

On the Ice
Yes, she already has senior minimums from last year.
Last season Japan didn't send any skaters to JGP. And I think she missed out on junior worlds selection - they only had 2 spots (and still do)

If she gets through to senior nationals then she has a shot. Or she might already be in because of JGP selection, can't remember their rules
Wow, I didn't realize that.

I think her chances should be good this season, if she keeps going like this!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Russia had 3A with Alena, Anna and Alexandra.

Now Japan has 3A with its countries Junior stars all skating six clean 3A’s at their respective events. Will be an interesting finals.
It's sad that the year when there are girls who are finally catching up, there is not the fight that there should have been.
A big round of applause to Minchae for climbing from 25th to 8th (5th in the Free), a conciliatory ending to her difficult JGP season. ❤️
Seems like she even did better than Yudong (or at least as good). Another spectacular remontada:clap: