2023-2024 South Korean Figure Skating | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023-2024 South Korean Figure Skating

SaltySalchow

Rinkside
does anyone know why Cho/Windsor split, their progress over the summer looked rly good
Hyejin removed every post with Harley and posted that she is looking for a new partner. Then Harley posted these Instagram stories threatening to expose his two former partners (Cho and Maria Chernyshova): https://www.reddit.com/r/FigureSkat...y_windsors_instagram_stories_reply_to_meagan/
Their coach also posted this: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8vLoOLW8AAvtc7?format=jpg&name=large
But since then radio silence from all parties involved, so now one really knows what happened.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The starting orders and time schedule for Nats have been released, I'll post them on the Nats thread ASAP. Bad news is that Yelim, Minchae, and Yeeun are not on the starting orders... (goes to cry)

Edit: Now posted on the Nats thread
Rewatch updated!!!
Do you have a link for the entries/results - I'll take it even if it it only in Korean - so we can see scores.

Last edited:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Do you have a link for the entries/results - I'll take it even if it it only in Korean.
The KSU is so backwards that it does not have an entries/results page, there's just an excel file... :palmf: That's why I transcribe all of the entries

Edit: KSU uploads scores as pdf files... :palmf: :palmf: I do copy and paste them when they're uploaded on the thread (and for men and dance I usually post them on site)

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Oh wow, thank you for doing so much work for us:thank::bow::cheer:
I hope that my taking the rewatch off your hands lightens your load.
As I usually leave you folks with just the stream link I don't do much work regarding videos, so the gratitude owed is all yours

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As I usually leave you folks with just the stream link I don't do much work regarding videos, so the gratitude owed is all yours
I have a few sources that I keep very quiet that are helpful. Usually something turns up somewhere and I just have to be quick to grab it.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Nationals will be partially broadcasted on KBS1 and KBS2, on Saturday it will be aired on KBS2 from 15:50-17:00 KST and on Sunday it will be aired on KBS1 from 16:00-17:00 KST. So basically the last two groups of the senior women's short and the last group of the senior women's free, with probably some of the men's highlights added. The rest will (probably) be streamed on the KSU's Youtube channel. I will update on how to watch KBS1/KBS2 outside of Korea (you need a VPN) after I stop coughing for the day

Meanwhile I (who will be there on site) kinda hate that KBS is broadcasting because last Nats they set up a huge ass black camera box right in the middle of the seats and made it difficult to even watch the screen...

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
NT main team women: Shin Jia, Kim Chaeyeon, Lee Haein, Kim Yuseong, Kwon Minsol, Kim Yujae, You Young, Youn Seojin, Wi Seoyeong