2023-24 Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Russian Nationals Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Gasp! I've only just arrived how much have I missed?

I have no idea who this couple is, but nice song picks and appreciate his commitment to leather pants :laugh2:

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Khavronina/Narizhny walked past the mixed zone. :(

They are very talented and potentially very strong, I hope all goes well for them.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Nice to see the ol' reliable Christmas tree, except...the ornaments aren't silver and blue anymore! I'm shocked, shocked I tells ya!

Aww I missed 5 and a half couples, tsk.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
The stream isn't working at all for me. It better behave during the men event.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Haha I really loved that! Alexander is so expressive he looked like he was having a blast out there!

Never heard of that second song, but it was fun.

Also...is Gloria Jeans in Russia? Is it a shop for jeans, because here in Australia it's a coffee shop?

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Really maybe the leaders aren't as strong as the SinKats were, but the lower places on the Nats have gotten a lot better.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gasp! I've only just arrived how much have I missed?

I have no idea who this couple is, but nice song picks and appreciate his commitment to leather pants :laugh2:

So I'm not the only one, then.

I had everything planned out according to the deadline for the Predictions. But, it turns out that it was set up for Moscow Time, rather than Yekaterinburg Time. Waiting until the resurfacing to have breakfast would have been too late, so I skipped the first group.

Unfortunately, the stream can't be re-wound. So I hope we will be able to catch up on those we missed somewhere.

CaroLiza_fan