2023 CS Autumn Classic Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 CS Autumn Classic Free Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well that was a little better but someone’s going to have to come up with something really weird or really fun, preferably both, if this season is going to get my attention.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Woo -- hoo! :points: Gorgeous skate from Eva and Logan! I've watched them progress steadily and beautifully since I became aware of them, and I'm so happy to see how they've advanced today. Thrilling.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It is not Tim's first year in dance. He comes from a skating family. He did the Joker program at the Olympics with his former partner Katharina Müller.
thanks! good to know.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well the judges liked that, I would've had them lower but ice dance judging is not my forte.
I like it, but it really is very slow.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Lately? He's been recycling programs since I resumed watching figure skating after graduating from high school
No, no, the "lately" was meant to describe my creative status (which is exactly where my motivation for most things is, and I don't know where to find that place) 😅

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I found last two skates underhwelming. Thank goodness for Lim/Quan, Smart/Dieck, and Jason the fish.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Off to update the rewatches and catchup on some of the skating that happened while I was at work.

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seeing everyone with different-sized flags is priceless... especially the tiny Korean flag...🥲