2023 European Championships Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 European Championships Free Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Chris Howarth has no ears (proven by the fact that he said "wonderful music" to Nicole Schott's FS music) and the fact is proven once again

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
after listening to this covers i feel even more depressed than all Radiohead members put together

Whilst I really don't like the covers that are being skated to (amplified by the fact that I absolutely love the original songs), I like these two. A lot. So, I am willing to overlook the music.

Oh. That is their lowest FS and overall score of the season. I thought it was better than that!

Well, I enjoyed it. And I hope their entire team and their families did too.

They did you proud. [The member this is directed towards knows who they are].

CaroLiza_fan

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Only lvl 2 for the spin? I am surprised, it looked pretty difficult to me, but I don't remember the exact requirements.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
The technical panel is really cracking down on levels here, it seems like we'll see a lot of pretty low scores, especially in the early groups. :(

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I don't know how it happened, but I just realised that my stream is running 3 minutes behind.

The stream must have froze when I popped off to the toilet just before the action was due to start.

I was wondering how people were commenting about Samantha's dress while Aurelija and Luke were still waiting for their scores.

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
If they had been true to the spirit of Demon Slayer she would've had a bit in her mouth and he would've drawn a huge-ass scar on his forehead

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I dislike many recent changes in ID sadly, removal of a full pattern in RD, sliding tech element is silly too, especially as there's no necessary 2nd step seq in the FD afaik

The only good change is that wider GOE scale

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
as an honorary dutch and as dutch as Alessio i'm proud of them :biggrin:

Let's play "Where's Elektra?" :biggrin:

Sea-of-Orange.jpg

[The GIF's I could find of the Verstappen fans were no good. So, a still image will have to do].

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I dislike many recent changes in ID sadly, removal of a full pattern in RD, sliding tech element is silly too, especially as there's no necessary 2nd step seq in the FD afaik
I'm ok with a chorographic slide as an element, but I honestly don't think there should be two choreographic elements in the Free. And I very much dislike how high the GOE can get on chorographic elements, they're basically reduced to just being tools to overscore favoured teams.

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well, Anastasia & Pavel should at least receive enough points to defend 17th place with this FD. But I would put this FD behind Azeri team, especially with that odd splat in the beginning.