2023 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 European Youth Olympic Winter Festival

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There I was, enjoying listening to "What's Love Got To Do With It" by Tina Turner being played in between the first and second skaters. And then the stream freezes. And doesn't come back until during the second skater's programme.

I hate the way the streaming is being done for the EYOF. No ability to pause or re-wind. No archives afterwards.

They've got a YouTube channel, so why not do the streaming on there?!

CaroLiza_fan

yesterday

Record Breaker
Flora :ghug: Not exactely her day but she fought through. And if it counts, it's another huge PB for FS and total.

I think archives will be on the main page where the stream is. At least part of it.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That is an awful long ice resurfacing or did they forget to turn on the stream again for the warm up?

It was because there was a withdrawal from Group 2, so the interval started earlier than scheduled.

Although, it has not been unknown this week for them to miss the Warm-Up. For example, with Group 1 today. :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Girls on the ice now and it seems to be a bit of a Scandinavian battle with a Norwegian, Swede and a Dane in the same group :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

In that respect, it is a shame that the girl from Iceland was in Group 1. It would have been fun to have them all in the same group.

I liked her, by the way.

Your girl Pernille was looking very summery in her yellow dress. Is she trying to challenge Katia for the "Little Miss Sunshine" title? ☀️

And now it is time for my girl.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The first few jumps were beautifully done.

Oooh. Popped jump. And then another pop on the next jump.

Then she went back to being beautiful.

Unfortunately, she fell on what I think was her penultimate jump. But she made up for it on the last jump.

Oh, no. When she came off the ice, she was straight into her coach's arms crying her eyes out. :cry:

:ghug:

Aha! SuperSimone is back. 🦥 I noticed him missing yesterday, and was wondering if his absence had jinxed her.

Into the lead of both the FS and overall. And it's the first change of the FS lead for a long time.

With this in mind, although she may not feel like it:

:cheer: WELL DONE STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
With writing my comment about Stefania, I didn't have a chance to wish all the best to Arabella.

Pity about the falls. Because it was a beautiful programme otherwise.

My goodness! I hadn't noticed before how much taller Arabella is than her Mum! :drama:

Awww. Tammy with her arm around her. :love: They look more likes sisters than mother and daughter!

Into 5th in the FS and 4th overall.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gaaahhh!!!!! The stream has died during the Group 4 Warm-Up!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's the same thing that came up during the final programme of the Men's FS yesterday.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mine is working...

I refreshed the page, and opened the figure skating video again, and it came back.

So, was it at my end, then? Admittedly, I was writing my reminder post for the Men's FS at Euros at the time, but surely that shouldn't have affected the stream as I didn't actually open anything. I was just copying and pasting links.

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
Oh Masha:( she needs to ditch that 3A attempt that this season always ends as a 1A and focus on her triples that are even worse than last season. She is no longer training with Rozanov but is based in Israel, her last competitions in moscow last season after switching to him were so promising:console: