Country
United-States
I really like this girl from a Ireland and the program😻

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ciara has nice power and flexibility. I really like her soft arms. She just needs some more belief in herself. I can tell that she is capable of everything she attempted. I see she doesn't have much practice time - but she does well for juggling school and skating.
She gets her marks and has a smile. Good job girl!

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Seems like the Gravity part is a misreport. It wouldn't be the first time, unless the movie is known as Gravity in other countries. I just know that there is a movie called Gravity, but Steven Price was the composer.

The second song? I used to listen to the Interstellar soundtrack often, and I don't remember anything sounding like that. I tried Shazam-ing and I didn't come up with anything, although I might have been too far away from my TV.
The first one. It was from interstellar movie, not gravity which is a different movie.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Warm-up Group 2
6 Ninon DAPOIGNY FRA
7 Zhasmin SHLAGA KGZ
8 Sofi KARAPETYAN ARM
9 Ysaline HIBON LUX
10 Varvara KOROTKOVA UZB

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
The first one. It was from interstellar movie, not gravity which is a different movie.

Yeah, I know that. I just was struck when the commentators said the Gravity soundtrack because that didn't make any sense.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Really nice spring on her jumps for Ninon DAPOIGNY FRA.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Zhasmin. This costume and program are great. :bsplit::bsplit:. Great cartwheel. She is so fun to watch. :clap:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I kinda wants Danill to put a cartwheel into one of his programs so it will magically become an old fashioned move that no one else will use anymore.

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Sofi's music is also wrong. It's two songs, neither of which have anything to do with Hans Zimmer's Time.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Varvaratrix has a nice costume. Not the usual black and green.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Varvara. Pretty dress and a nice program. She is working on increasing her tech content. :clap:

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lena. Really pretty purple with blue and a splash of white. A few mistakes, but still a good skate.