2024 Canadian Nationals Junior Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Junior Free Dance

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
because they are so tall, and he is Everest... they remind me of Weapo... i guess that's why i like them

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was worried that something was on the ice during the previous performance...but then I touched my laptop and it was the dust stuck on it. :palmf:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think V/B will win the title... my two fave teams are going down one rank... oups... i should have worked an extra hour... but at 10 pm.. I was done.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Surprisingly I liked Korneva/MacDonald the most, although the last group all had quality. Wonder how the JW assignments are going to be decided

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Surprisingly I liked Korneva/MacDonald the most, although the last group all had quality. Wonder how the JW assignments are going to be decided
most likely top 3.. these are the 3 teams that performed the best on the circuit this year. I like Fournier/Zhu as they are so tall and powerful and fast already (compared to K/M) but K/M are more stable and refined.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
most likely top 3.. these are the 3 teams that performed the best on the circuit this year. I like Fournier/Zhu as they are so tall and powerful and fast already (compared to K/M) but K/M are more stable and refined.
I don't remember seeing K/M during the JGP..?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
okay okay.. better catch up on the rest of the juniors.. thanks Skate Canada for archives and to @saine for making them so clearly available at the end of each thread !!!