2024 Canadian Nationals Junior Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Junior Free Dance

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
i think they finished 5th in armenia? but don't trust my memory.. I am just a pianist able to memorize two hour long recitals... but yeah ;)
I just looked it up and yes they did, your memory is obviously better than mine

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Oh, gosh, dance was kinda weird, with very obvious two tiers, at least live. Starting from C-D/Celestino (which couple we loved very much) the performances were just so involved and fun to watch, almost all of them.

Our particular favorite was SS/B and my home team of Martell/Oddson, Veillon-Brandys and Gover/French.

We didn’t get Koreneva/McD and the N/G as much, though could see that there is good technical level with these two couples.

F/Zhu were really odd with the male partner amazing but female far less experienced, and they also seemed not to be into competition, at least Zhu, or maybe it was a strategy to make the female partner more comfortable with the competition. At any rate, not a well-matched pair. Mom wanted him to skate with Bashynskaya

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Oh, gosh, dance was kinda weird, with very obvious two tiers, at least live. Starting from C-D/Celestino (which couple we loved very much) the performances were just so involved and fun to watch, almost all of them.

Our particular favorite was SS/B and my home team of Martell/Oddson, Veillon-Brandys and Gover/French.

We didn’t get Koreneva/McD and the N/G as much, though could see that there is good technical level with these two couples.

F/Zhu were really odd with the male partner amazing but female far less experienced, and they also seemed not to be into competition, at least Zhu, or maybe it was a strategy to make the female partner more comfortable with the competition. At any rate, not a well-matched pair. Mom wanted him to skate with Bashynskaya
Everest has tons of experience. Jamie was a pair skater until recently. She's strong but still needs mileage for sure. I really like Everest : I imagine he would do well with a number of taller partner. I think Nadiia is well matched with Peter though... Sometimes, I wonder if Bronsard-Zhu may be a good option ;)